"Worst movie of the year"

G

Gabriella84

My sister, being the ultimate fan of bad movies, sees pretty much all of them when they are released. As part of a group that love bad movies.
Last Sunday, they saw "The Dukes of Hazzard." It was immediately elevated to the level of "awful movie classic." (Which obviously means anything that stinks worse than the original series)
You know your film is in trouble before you make it when your lead roles go to a decaying aged B actor (Burt Reynolds) and a vapid but curvaceous pop singer in a bikini (Jessica Simpson).
"Dukes of Hazzard" has now taken the 2005 Bad Movie top spot from "Bad News Bears." Which means it has to be really awful.

-=d=- said:
Careful - a bi-attention whore will get jealous if we aren't talking about 'him' ;)

:D

Aaaahh... you caught that in the other thread... LOL!

I'll tell ya... sometimes... :bat:

Gabriella84 said:
My sister, being the ultimate fan of bad movies, sees pretty much all of them when they are released. As part of a group that love bad movies.
Last Sunday, they saw "The Dukes of Hazzard." It was immediately elevated to the level of "awful movie classic." (Which obviously means anything that stinks worse than the original series)
You know your film is in trouble before you make it when your lead roles go to a decaying aged B actor (Burt Reynolds) and a vapid but curvaceous pop singer in a bikini (Jessica Simpson).
"Dukes of Hazzard" has now taken the 2005 Bad Movie top spot from "Bad News Bears." Which means it has to be really awful.

I told you about the Dukes of Hazzard! I'm sorry, but I did warn you.

Forum List

Back