Worst live rock show you've ever been to

I walked out of a Bob Dylan concert, it was during his religious year...1978(?)

Dylan showed up at Shea Stadium when Springsteen played. It took five minutes into his song for us to figure out what he was singing.
I would have to say Dylan too! Concert was boring, almost fell asleep and I think he almost did too!
Worst concert would have to be All 4 one I think their name was, my friend made me go with her in junior high.
It wasn't the best one I went to but I went to ZZ Top a few years ago and those guys can rock for being their age. Elton was pretty good too last year, voice isn't the same anymore but he still puts on a good show.
I went to one the other night, it was good but my friends wanted to dance the whole time and after three hours I couldn't wait for it to be over.

I was given a free ticket to go see Poison/Warrant back in their hey day (I certainly never would have spent money to see either). But it actually didn't suck.

I got roped into seeing U2 once by a chick...They were even worse than I could've imagined.

I got roped into seeing U2 once by a chick...They were even worse than I could've imagined.

Same thing happened to me only it was Nickelback. I tried to drink myself deaf at that show.

Same thing happened to me only it was Nickelback. I tried to drink myself deaf at that show.
oh! I forgot about Kid Rock! I went to his concert this summer, had awesome seats that I bought five minutes before the concert started. I was drinking with some friends who were going and someone offered to pay for my ticket. Luckly I was wasted by the time we got there and that they sale beer at the arena!

I was dragged into seeing Sum 41 by a friend once- it was free and he had nobody to go with. It sucked, obviously.

An even worse concert experience was during my crazy years (uh, 10th Grade?), I saw Marilyn Manson (again for free), and it was absolutely nuts. There must have been something wrong with the amplifiers- they were "too loud". And it isn't that I went expecting acoustic balladry. I've seen Slayer, Dimmu Borgir, Morbid Angel, and a bunch of death metal bands, and none of those were anywhere near as loud. It was loud way past 11. It was so loud that it completely sucked. For at least the first 5 songs, all you could hear was static- an impenetrable wall of sound, with some barely audible screaming in the background. I don't even know if its that they fixed the sound or just that by then my hearing had deteriorated so much, but you seriously could've been his biggest fan and not have the slightest clue of what the fuck he was playing. It wasn't that shitty by the end, but those first few songs were miserable. I think it damaged my hearing for at least a month afterwards. Then again, I was at a Manson concert- I guess I brought it upon myself.

Washed up talent is such a tragic thing. It's a shame because you know they just need the money.

i know what you mean....like Creedance Clearwater REVISITED......without Fogerty....but some new singer/guitarist,doing his best Fogerty impersonation.....what a joke......or you will have a great band on tour,but the only original guy is the Drummer with a bunch of new guys,and they dont sound ANYTHING like the originals.....but what really amazes me,are people who pay to go see these acts.....and dont think nothing of the replacement musicians passing themselves off as the originals......to these people its like....SO?....:lol:

Washed up talent is such a tragic thing. It's a shame because you know they just need the money.

i know what you mean....like Creedance Clearwater REVISITED......without Fogerty....but some new singer/guitarist,doing his best Fogerty impersonation.....what a joke......or you will have a great band on tour,but the only original guy is the Drummer with a bunch of new guys,and they dont sound ANYTHING like the originals.....but what really amazes me,are people who pay to go see these acts.....and dont think nothing of the replacement musicians passing themselves off as the originals......to these people its like....SO?....:lol:
I could of gone to Fogerty a few years ago! My dad didn't check his voice mail which said his co worker who books the concerts had some extra tickets. I was alittle disappointed!

oh! I forgot about Kid Rock! I went to his concert this summer, had awesome seats that I bought five minutes before the concert started. I was drinking with some friends who were going and someone offered to pay for my ticket. Luckly I was wasted by the time we got there and that they sale beer at the arena!

My old NCOIC won tickets to a Kid Rock show a few years back and gave em to a buddy of mine and I. I actually enjoyed the show. At one point they have a breakdown where Kid went around and solo'd every instrument on stage. I had no idea he could do that.

My old NCOIC won tickets to a Kid Rock show a few years back and gave em to a buddy of mine and I. I actually enjoyed the show. At one point they have a breakdown where Kid went around and solo'd every instrument on stage. I had no idea he could do that.

Showoff.....:cool:

Forum List

Back