Worst Liar in American History

So you people really think the worst liar in American history must be a President really? Because I can think of a lot worse Jim Jones and the lies and manipulations he inflicted on his followers ending with their mass suicide comes to mind.

So you people really think the worst liar in American history must be a President really? Because I can think of a lot worse Jim Jones and the lies and manipulations he inflicted on his followers ending with their mass suicide comes to mind.

We are talking politics here but I do welcome the idea of associating Obama with your chosen person of subject. They're both fucking nutz.

Are you CRAZY?????? Obama is a thosand times the liar that Jim Jones was!!!!

Jimmy's operation was a "lemonade stand" on the corner compared to Obama's.

Everyone of those lying :eusa_liar: bastards will be out on the streets sooner than later.

Like Roberts said and I quote: Through them out!

And we will, Go Tea Party..

Everyone of those lying :eusa_liar: bastards will be out on the streets sooner than later.

Uhhhhhhhhhh.....I believe the word you're struggling-for, is "T-h-r-o-w them out."

You should be spending your Summer Vacation with an English-book, lil' wannabe Teabagger.​

Uhhhhhhhhhh.....I believe the word you're struggling-for, is "T-h-r-o-w them out."

You should be spending your Summer Vacation with an English-book, lil' wannabe Teabagger.​

You can insult me for a typo buy you can't deny the truth. Your days of collecting off the successful are nearing and end. Thank you for the correction.. it's appreciated. I make no excuses for my forgetfulness from a recent stroke.. I'm 95% and getting better every day.
As for the arrogance, I would expect nothing more or less from a loser like yourself.
Have a wonderful last six months.

Last edited:

You don't want to be singled out like those dumb ass tea partiers with miss spelled signs do ya???

Through is not throw or threw...

OOPS! didn't read the whole thread... my bad.. BUT seriously... your big bumper sticker statements should be legible.

Last edited:
Bill Clinton could beat polygraphs 10 times out of 10 - has no conscience.

Can anybody really wrap themselves around Obama with out feeling like a traitor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back