William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
1. Wife/Mother-in-law

2. Wife/Father-in-law

3. Husband/Mother-in-law

4. Husband/Father-in-law

I always assumed it was "3". Others say "1".

No, it's just that no one wants the tag of getting along with you, Grand Dragon, even in a recreational manner. :lol:

The stereotype is '3'. I don't know how prevalent '1' is, though Everybody Loves Raymond indicates that it can be a corrosive mixture.

1. Wife/Mother-in-law

2. Wife/Father-in-law

3. Husband/Mother-in-law

4. Husband/Father-in-law

I'd say a toss up between 1 and 3. Not a lot of difference. Nobody's ever good enough for daddy's little girl; likewise, mommy's little boy.

I've seen in both ways. Either can ruin a good day at the beach.:lol:

1. Wife/Mother-in-law

2. Wife/Father-in-law

3. Husband/Mother-in-law

4. Husband/Father-in-law

I'd say a toss up between 1 and 3. Not a lot of difference. Nobody's ever good enough for daddy's little girl; likewise, mommy's little boy.

Ha!

"2" is just unheard of... under "4", you had Archie and Meathead duking it out.

In our family/ies, it's always been "1". I think the explanation is that two women are vying for the same man... one as husband, the other as son.

1. Wife/Mother-in-law

2. Wife/Father-in-law

3. Husband/Mother-in-law

4. Husband/Father-in-law

Ha!

"2" is just unheard of... under "4", you had Archie and Meathead duking it out.

In our family/ies, it's always been "1". I think the explanation is that two women are vying for the same man... one as husband, the other as son.

I'd say that's usually the case. In mine, my ex and mother didn't need any superficial ornamentation (me) to hate each other.

What you didn't mention is the epic, ongoing hatred between ex-wife and brother-in-law. That was a guaranteed battle. :lol:

I would say wife and mother in law by far, women are not nice. My Grandmother is always talking shit about her daughter in laws. My brother's mom is complete bitch to my sister in law in the nicest way possible. One of my biggest fears in life is when I have to meet my boyfriend's mom.

Forum List

Back