Worst. Idea. Ever.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
:eek: :teeth:

By Greg Tinti on November 29, 2006 at 03:23 PM

Period.

A German firm has developed a spray-on condom for all your lifestyle needs. The liquid condom comes in an aerosol can that you spray onto the organ in question. A few seconds later, the liquid solidifies into the familiar latex and forms a tight seal. The company says it's a great time saver and is easier to use than traditional condoms. It's still in the testing phase (in fact, they're looking for volunteers right now) so it might be a while before it hits the neighborhood drug store.
Now there's no "but I hate putting it on" excuses.

I can tell you right now that no man is ever going to buy something that one sprays on his johnson which hardens and forming a tight seal. Ever. Plus, is putting a condom on really all that hard?

No pun intended.
http://www.thepoliticalpitbull.com/

Don't ask me.........It was a boring Sunday night and I was hungover from my Birthday.....:tongue1:

I doubt this will ever get out of the testing phase. Unless of course they find alot of men dumb enough to spray some concoction on their favorate body part. I mean hello?! Its not tested yet, what happens if it makes your thing fall off!?

Forum List

Back