~Worst Habit~

What would you say, is your absolute worst habit??

Yours is obviously trying to elicit personal information from the members of USMB.

So, what of it??
Now give me your social security number.....NAO!

Me personally ..I don't give a rats ass. I post my real name and where I can be found frequently. Several members have my personal cell number. Where I am coming from on this..and it is no criticism to you exactly, is that I believe that in the not to distant future EVERYTHING one posts on the internet will be able to be traced back to the individual posting it. Call it paranoia..Call it prudence. Like I said ...I hide little. People should never post what they don't want ANYONE..including their employers or spouses or other family members to know.

Right now it seems overly protective... ask me again when what I warn of comes to fruition. There will be no going back and deleting unwise posts.

Yours is obviously trying to elicit personal information from the members of USMB.

So, what of it??

Me personally ..I don't give a rats ass. I post my real name and where I can be found frequently. Several members have my personal cell number. Where I am coming from on this..and it is no criticism to you exactly, is that I believe that in the not to distant future EVERYTHING one posts on the internet will be able to be traced back to the individual posting it. Call it paranoia..Call it prudence. Like I said ...I hide little. People should never post what they don't want ANYONE..including their employers or spouses or other family members to know.

Right now it seems overly protective... ask me again when what I warn of comes to fruition. There will be no going back and deleting unwise posts.

You love me dontcha Huggy?? :lol:

So, what of it??

You love me dontcha Huggy?? :lol:

Desperately...Madly....:lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back