Worst Governors in Nation

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
After watching the outrageous behavior of Missouri Governor Nixon...who would forum also rate as a sub-standard governor of their state? I would rank Nixon (D-MO), Quinn (D-IL), and Cuomo (D-NY) as bottom of the barrel.

After watching the outrageous behavior of Missouri Governor Nixon...who would forum also rate as a sub-standard governor of their state? I would rank Nixon (D-MO), Quinn (D-IL), and Cuomo (D-NY) as bottom of the barrel.

I agree 100% with the Jay Nixon statement. Cuomo, obviously.

Nixon is one of Barry's favorite little bitches. In a time of national disaster, little Jay Nixon is on his board of governors that will control the nation and implement martial law. Oh the irony.

For Nixon to start judging before even the grand jury is assembled is wrong wrong WRONG

Selfish moron.... just thinking of his own political future!

Nixon definitely upped the douchebag line.
Hickenlooper in CO is pretty bad. But nothing like the rogue's gallery you named: Cuomo,and Quinn. O'Malley in MD is also an asshole. Hope he runs for president.
Deval Patrick will be Obama's pick to succeed him. You watch.

Cuomo is withholding tens of thousands of jobs and billions in investments from his state's citizenry by instituting a de facto moratorium on hydraulic fracturing. I call that pretty fucking ignorant.

I think Moon Child Jerry Brown of the People's Republic of Kalifornia can be added to the red list.

I think Moon Child Jerry Brown of the People's Republic of Kalifornia can be added to the red list.
Cal has moved up to be the 8th largest economy in the world.... again.... from no 10 i believe.....Unemployment went from 12% to 7.8%.....sure you want to add him?.....just sayin.....

worst
worst governors:
Rick Scott.
Sarah Palin
Scott Walker
Rick Snyder

Nixon definitely upped the douchebag line.
Hickenlooper in CO is pretty bad. But nothing like the rogue's gallery you named: Cuomo,and Quinn. O'Malley in MD is also an asshole. Hope he runs for president.
Deval Patrick will be Obama's pick to succeed him. You watch.
hickenlooper is the best governor Colorado has ever had...

Forum List

Back