Worst downfalls in sports history?

Chicago Black Soxs and Pete Rose for Baseball...

Denny McClain also for Baseball...

Sammy Sosa and Rafel Palmerio again baseball...

Roger Clemens for Baseball...

But the biggest fall from grace is O.J. Simpson...

Not really a "fall" but I always found it odd how Charlie Ward went from Heisman trophy winner straight to the NBA.
Why would deciding to play in the NBA instead of getting sacked in the NFL and making less money be odd?

He was a great quarterback, why go play B-Ball? You have proof of the money thing, no?

I will argue that B-Ball is a purer sport with less physical, and more mental things going on.

I love the game, I really do.

But he was #1 QB..I never knew Winston was #1 QB, too.

Where is the Bucs? :102:

Not really a "fall" but I always found it odd how Charlie Ward went from Heisman trophy winner straight to the NBA.
Why would deciding to play in the NBA instead of getting sacked in the NFL and making less money be odd?

He was a great quarterback, why go play B-Ball? You have proof of the money thing, no?

I will argue that B-Ball is a purer sport with less physical, and more mental things going on.

I love the game, I really do.

But he was #1 QB..I never knew Winston was #1 QB, too.

Where is the Bucs? :102:
So? He was a damn good NBA PG too. Why get paid more money, have less head injuries, and do what you love best? If you cant figure that one out I dont know what to tell you.

Uh He wasnt selected in the first round of the NFL draft.

Winston who?

Nobody has dropped from the extreme high admiration of OJ to being the most hated man in America
What about Joe McCarthy? Oh, he wasn't in sports. Sorry, my bad.
Wasn’t he a manager for the Yankees in the 30s ?

06908910b11975a978ce525526ad87c0.jpg

Chicago Black Soxs and Pete Rose for Baseball...

Denny McClain also for Baseball...

Sammy Sosa and Rafel Palmerio again baseball...

Roger Clemens for Baseball...

But the biggest fall from grace is O.J. Simpson...

Denny McClain went from 30 wins to out of the league in a few years. He was in prison within a decade

Forum List

Back