Worst debate moderator in years

Actually... He thanks you for yours. It's your chosen party driving away thinking individuals.

If you had a brain you would know your vote equals a vote for Obama since only Romney will beat him...... If you don't like the truth to Damn bad sunshine cause I don't lie.
I can't figure out if you are trying to prove my point, or ... Well... I guess you are essentially just proving my point. Well met.

At this point its obvious thanatos144 has no balls

If you had a brain you would know your vote equals a vote for Obama since only Romney will beat him...... If you don't like the truth to Damn bad sunshine cause I don't lie.
I can't figure out if you are trying to prove my point, or ... Well... I guess you are essentially just proving my point. Well met.

Your point is what? That cause Paul didn't win you will throw you support to Obama to teach those republicans a lesson?
"It's your chosen party driving away thinking individuals."

Your rebuttal shows that pretty clear. If you can't grasp that there isn't much I can do about it. I'm not sure how to dumb that down any further. Sorry.

Your point is what? That cause Paul didn't win you will throw you support to Obama to teach those republicans a lesson?

Your rebuttal shows that pretty clear. If you can't grasp that there isn't much I can do about it. I'm not sure how to dumb that down any further. Sorry.
Your thinking is flawed..... In this country I have the freedom to say so.

At this point its obvious thanatos144 has no balls

It's obvious you want to lick my balls.

Your thinking is flawed..... In this country I have the freedom to say so.
I agree... You have the freedom to say so. Even if you are wrong. *shrugs*

I like Jim Leher, but he did do a terrible job in this debate. He was too nice, allowing the candidates to walk all over him. I almost expected him to throw his arms in the air and walk out of the room at any moment. Candy Crowley will be the next debate's moderator, and comes across as more assertive than Leher. Hopefully she does a better job of keeping the candidates under control. I understand the people who say that they liked that he stayed out of the way, but when you have limited time you can only allow the answers and rebuttals to go on for so long.

Forum List

Back