Worst debate moderator in years

I dont know. I kind of like the fact that the two are just going at each other instead of having the moderator get involved.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
  • Banned
The debate was supposed to focus on our economy with a fleeting discussion of healthcare. Healthcare has all but dominated the last hour.

Much like our politicians it's time for new blood in the media.
I agree... I'm surprised the Moderator hasn't put those two in their places yet. Likely won't... Don't know... I'm done watching now that Gary isn't streaming his own reactions to it.

Uh, this is perfect for Romney since it gives Romney more time and freedom to speak whereas other liberal goons in the media will just cut off Romeny and give Obamination more help.

They will lob softballs to Obamination and ask Romney weird questions then cut him off.

I disagree. I think he a good job of letting them go at it and getting out of the way.

Problems with them talking over each other, interruptions, not exactly equal time, either. I like Jim Lehrer. This was a big fail. These guys need one of these for the 2 minute mark.

04%20Gong.jpg

Lehrer has moderated with this debate, 12 debates.

I think it was a great debate and Romney creamed Obama.

He is waaaay smarter. Obama made his angry hate face. And stumbled and stuttered with typical liberal talking points. He was weak.

I think they spent entirely too much time on HC... I would have liked to here more on the economy, jobs, and the current energy policies that are crippling America. At least he stayed out of it, and let them finish their points.

Much like our politicians it's time for new blood in the media.
I agree... I'm surprised the Moderator hasn't put those two in their places yet. Likely won't... Don't know... I'm done watching now that Gary isn't streaming his own reactions to it.

I am sure Obama thanks you for your support.
Actually... He thanks you for yours. It's your chosen party driving away thinking individuals.

Actually... He thanks you for yours. It's your chosen party driving away thinking individuals.

If you had a brain you would know your vote equals a vote for Obama since only Romney will beat him...... If you don't like the truth to Damn bad sunshine cause I don't lie.

If you had a brain you would know your vote equals a vote for Obama since only Romney will beat him...... If you don't like the truth to Damn bad sunshine cause I don't lie.
I can't figure out if you are trying to prove my point, or ... Well... I guess you are essentially just proving my point. Well met.

I can't figure out if you are trying to prove my point, or ... Well... I guess you are essentially just proving my point. Well met.

Your point is what? That cause Paul didn't win you will throw you support to Obama to teach those republicans a lesson?

Forum List

Back