Worst Congress ever?

Worst Congress ever? I'd have to say yes as far as the Senate is concerned. What's it been, 900 days and still no budget, that's cowardice and dereliction of duty.

The worst congress in my short life was the one led by Pelosi hands down.

This current congress rescued us from Obamas train wreck of spending.

Pelosi

Obamacare
Economic stimulus
Repeal of DADT
Financial Reform
START Treaty

Boehner

Nothing

you don't even know the make up of congress let alone who held power when, jesus christ sometimes I think you post drunk, I swear to god.

and I didn't see any senate boners in there.......interesting..you do know the senate is part of congress....right? :rolleyes:

oh and for the record;

Obamacare- majority of the country hates it, its biggest component the- CLASS act had its plug pulled by Sibelius herself it was such a sloppy mess, and they has to bribe their own senators to go along, thats why Nelson is retiring , hello. he unelectable and he knows it and that is a HUGE part of it.

Economic stimulus- 8.6% unemployment, we will now be paying folks 3 years worth of unemployment.....wowee what a great success:rolleyes:

Repeal of DADT- I thought pushing a social agenda was bad bad bad?...oh wait, only when the gop does it, when the democrats do it its all sweetness and light and the tides recede... carry on.

Financial Reform- is a mess, a bi partisan team is already picking it apart and obama cannot even get someone to run the consumer protection prgm they set up, past his own party......:eusa_whistle:

START Treaty- another mess, the Russian legislature never agreed to our missile shield, Putin has said he will still act as if we said we won't deploy it, OR ELSE and the press which had questions on it was not allowed at the final signing ceremony of the treaty.....:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
Worst Congress ever? I'd have to say yes as far as the Senate is concerned. What's it been, 900 days and still no budget, that's cowardice and dereliction of duty.

:eusa_shhh:the house passed a budget in july and sent it to them, but well RW thinks congress is a republican house only.

The 'worst Congress ever'? 8 low points of 2011 - The Week

1. Congress reads Constitution aloud
2. Congress narrowly averts Government shutdown
3. Democrats demagogue Medicare voucher plan
4. House GOP nixes disaster relief funds
5. Congress invites a US credit downgrade
6. House reaffirms our National motto
7. Congress declares pizza a vegetable
8. Super committee fails

It's a horrible Congress. Of course, Boehner is by far, the worst Speaker ever, and that includes Pelosi.

Adult children capable of buying cheap insurance being allowed to remain on their parents insurance is just a way to grow the gimmie nanny state. It's assenine. Let them be productive adults of their own. Teach them responsibility not dependency. Allow exclusions for kids in college. Nothing more.

Some people want their kids in college to be insured. I'm not sure what your parenting style is but I'm guessing you want your kids to be insured too.

The bottom line is that it doesn't cost your complaining ignorant ass one cent so shut the fuck up.

Until they are unhealthy which is why....you buy insurance in the first place.

So if you get sick...tough...you should lose your insurance? Wow...hard to fathom why the whacko right wing has such trouble finding a candidate.

There are solutions. Obamacare isn't it.

And your "let them die" is?

Not hard to see why your business is in the toilet...I think you're drinking from it.

You took every piece of my post, twisted it into something I didn't mean and you consider yourself an honest poster?

I said leave school bound children on it.
No...you went on some rant about how it contributes to the nanny state---which is total BS since it is just a continuation of a parent paying the insurance for their child for an additional 7 years. It doesn't cost you or I one dime.

If you have a pre existing condition its not something new you will be kicked off for. What I suggested was a writer that you could add on to a normal policy to provide coverage for that high risk condition. Draw that add on from a pool of others that are in similar situations in order to get group policy rates.

And if there aren't a lot of people with the same PEC? Again, this isn't costing you a dime.

I NEVER said you should lose your insurance but rather I shouldn't be forced into a pool with you. Your rebuttle was nothing but made up bullshit lies that you have to spew in order to justify your idea of me.

My idea of you is a direct result of your posts; when you're called on you own words, you walk away from them. You bitch every day about your business failing yet you're here every day instead of working on your fledgling business. This is a fact.

You said,

"Adult children capable of buying cheap insurance being allowed to remain on their parents insurance is just a way to grow the gimmie nanny state. It's assenine. Let them be productive adults of their own. Teach them responsibility not dependency. Allow exclusions for kids in college. Nothing more."

My assistant paying for her 22 year old daughter doesn't effect you in any way shape or form. Just like the guy in the next cubicle paying for their child who is 5 years old, doesn't effect anybody but him. So we have to ask ourselves, what is the vitriol motivation you dipshits have against something that is nothing but a benefit for all involved. What it looks like is that you simply hate Mr. Obama and since this is his policy, you are mindlessly against it. Your "nanny state" bullshit is just that, bullshit.

The 'worst Congress ever'? 8 low points of 2011 - The Week

1. Congress reads Constitution aloud
2. Congress narrowly averts Government shutdown
3. Democrats demagogue Medicare voucher plan
4. House GOP nixes disaster relief funds
5. Congress invites a US credit downgrade
6. House reaffirms our National motto
7. Congress declares pizza a vegetable
8. Super committee fails

The House did their jobs. The Democrat controlled Senate has been standing in the way of progress of any kind. Nothing gets done without the Senate. By the end of the week Obama will ask for the debt limit to be raised another $1.2 trillion because he's already spent us up to the new debt limit agreed upon this Summer.

You've gotta really suck to be worse than Obama.....so Harry Reid is making sure Congress sucks. It takes some doing to pull it off.

Where do you think the money to fund this comes from candycorn? Think first, remember how we have to fund it for a few years before it starts?

Really? And just what is Obamacare doing for you at this point? What sort of premiums you paying for Obamacare? What type of coverage do you have?

Well, about 1/2 dozen people I work with can keep their kids on their insurance at work until the kids turn 26. So they don't have to worry about their kids getting sick and suffering a catastrophic illness. One had to have an emergency appendecotmy what was covered by insurance where as if this had happened a few years ago, the kid would have likely been either uninsured or poorly insured.

I know that if/when I switch jobs, any pre-existing conditions you or I have can't be held against me when it comes to getting insurance. Nor can it be held against my employer by the insurance company.

Theres no lifetime limits on what insurers will pay.

Why are you against such things?:eek:

Kids who are 26 years old. What will Democrats think of next?

no kidding..

Well, about 1/2 dozen people I work with can keep their kids on their insurance at work until the kids turn 26. So they don't have to worry about their kids getting sick and suffering a catastrophic illness. One had to have an emergency appendecotmy what was covered by insurance where as if this had happened a few years ago, the kid would have likely been either uninsured or poorly insured.

I know that if/when I switch jobs, any pre-existing conditions you or I have can't be held against me when it comes to getting insurance. Nor can it be held against my employer by the insurance company.

Theres no lifetime limits on what insurers will pay.

Why are you against such things?:eek:

Kids who are 26 years old. What will Democrats think of next?

no kidding..

:cuckoo:

Kids WERE considered ADULTS at age 18...Males have to register with the military, at age 19 they can buy cigarettes, at age 21 they legally drink..but in the eyes of some they are children for them to get a job and pay for their insurance..

this is how we have the OWS we are seeing now...gimme gimme gimme

Kids WERE considered ADULTS at age 18...Males have to register with the military, at age 19 they can buy cigarettes, at age 21 they legally drink..but in the eyes of some they are children for them to get a job and pay for their insurance..

They are ADULTS. There are consequences for their decisions.

Let them die

That's how it works....right Stephanie?

Let them die

I find your concern rather phony, Obama care will ration services.

This guy doesnt have insurance, its a national crisis, and fuck that border guard.

Yup we know.

Let them die

LOL, your dramatics are funny.:eusa_boohoo:
How the hell did they EVER survive without you Democrats making their decisions for them..and telling them they can't make it in life so they should sponge off their parents until the are 26

Some people want their kids in college to be insured. I'm not sure what your parenting style is but I'm guessing you want your kids to be insured too.

The bottom line is that it doesn't cost your complaining ignorant ass one cent so shut the fuck up.

Until they are unhealthy which is why....you buy insurance in the first place.

So if you get sick...tough...you should lose your insurance? Wow...hard to fathom why the whacko right wing has such trouble finding a candidate.

And your "let them die" is?

Not hard to see why your business is in the toilet...I think you're drinking from it.

You took every piece of my post, twisted it into something I didn't mean and you consider yourself an honest poster?

No...you went on some rant about how it contributes to the nanny state---which is total BS since it is just a continuation of a parent paying the insurance for their child for an additional 7 years. It doesn't cost you or I one dime.

And if there aren't a lot of people with the same PEC? Again, this isn't costing you a dime.

I NEVER said you should lose your insurance but rather I shouldn't be forced into a pool with you. Your rebuttle was nothing but made up bullshit lies that you have to spew in order to justify your idea of me.

My idea of you is a direct result of your posts; when you're called on you own words, you walk away from them. You bitch every day about your business failing yet you're here every day instead of working on your fledgling business. This is a fact.

You said,

"Adult children capable of buying cheap insurance being allowed to remain on their parents insurance is just a way to grow the gimmie nanny state. It's assenine. Let them be productive adults of their own. Teach them responsibility not dependency. Allow exclusions for kids in college. Nothing more."

My assistant paying for her 22 year old daughter doesn't effect you in any way shape or form. Just like the guy in the next cubicle paying for their child who is 5 years old, doesn't effect anybody but him. So we have to ask ourselves, what is the vitriol motivation you dipshits have against something that is nothing but a benefit for all involved. What it looks like is that you simply hate Mr. Obama and since this is his policy, you are mindlessly against it. Your "nanny state" bullshit is just that, bullshit.

Your damn right I bitch everyday about how Obamas economy is killing my business. Just like you morons bitch everyday that the job creators are sitting back intentionally. Or because your not getting enough freebies from the rich. I WANT to work for my money unlike many of you fucking leeches.

Let them die

How the hell did they EVER survive without you Democrats making their decisions for them..and telling them they can't make it in life so they should sponge off their parents until the are 26

Fewer and fewer employers are offering health benefits to recent graduates. republicans have blocked the government from filling the gap.

What next Steph? pay up or let them die?

Let them die

Fewer and fewer employers are offering health benefits to recent graduates. republicans have blocked the government from filling the gap.

You heard of this concept....PAY for their own?
that's what a lot of us do in this country..
People don't even think of insurance until they are in their 30's...they believe the are invincible..and when they did get sick, they found a WAY to pay for it...

Everybody who doesn't have insurance dies? I don't think you can even prove they get seriously ill.

You said,

Your damn right I bitch everyday about how Obamas economy is killing my business. Just like you morons bitch everyday that the job creators are sitting back intentionally. Or because your not getting enough freebies from the rich. I WANT to work for my money unlike many of you fucking leeches.

:eusa_boohoo:

You're breaking my heart...no....wait....you're making me laugh at you. Keep up the good "work".

Forum List

Back