Worst Congress ever?

Obamacare will be valued for generations to come and will save Americans millions over our existing wasteful healthcare system

The Supreme Court will gut that pig this summer. You must be talking fruit fly generations.

No they won't. When push comes to shove they know it will affect too many people to take it away.

Bullshit. The majority of the bill doesn't even go into effect until after a decision will be rendered. And even if they don't overturn it the next gop controlled congress will repeal it.

It's toast one way or another. Deal with it.

5 to 7 trillion spent for nothing.

NOTHING

The Supreme Court will gut that pig this summer. You must be talking fruit fly generations.

No they won't. When push comes to shove they know it will affect too many people to take it away.

Bullshit. The majority of the bill doesn't even go into effect until after a decision will be rendered. And even if they don't overturn it the next gop controlled congress will repeal it.

It's toast one way or another. Deal with it.

5 to 7 trillion spent for nothing.

NOTHING

Which Congress will that be?

The one with a Democratic President?

Not if they follow the Constitution. I know you would never consider that concept. Free pass for you.

Of course they will follow the Constitution...that is why it will pass

Weren't you the one mocking state AGs for bringing suit, saying they wouldn't get anywhere and no court would rule it unconstitutional?

They need to cut spending because Obama won't

WHY do people say such stupid things?

Is it that they really don't know the president (right or left, pub or dem) CANNOT "cut spending"?

How did we get to be so damned ignernt about how our own government works?

Guess you never heard of this thing called the VETO PEN.

It works but Obama doesn't.

Obamacare will be valued for generations to come and will save Americans millions over our existing wasteful healthcare system

I hope you're correct. Its true that it is already helping a lot of people - including me and my family.

No reason why we should not have the same excellent care that WE PAY FOR for our Congress. Why should we pay for them to have what they want to take away from us?

I hope you're correct. Its true that it is already helping a lot of people - including me and my family.

No reason why we should not have the same excellent care that WE PAY FOR for our Congress. Why should we pay for them to have what they want to take away from us?

So by this analogy we the people should have more control over our schools rather than the unions. We pay for them after all.

Yep. Boehner's (R) been being held hostage by the T-Partiers & McConnell (R) has been an obstructionist.

Boehner is well on his way to being the most inept Speaker ever

I doubt that:

62: Percentage of likely voters who view House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi unfavorably

51: Percentage of likely voters who view Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid unfavorably

42: Percentage of likely voters who view House Speaker John Boehner unfavorably

36: Percentage of likely voters who view Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell unfavorably

Read more at the Washington Examiner: By The Numbers: Pelosi still Congress' least popular leader | Nikki Schwab | Yeas & Nays | Washington Examiner

Really? And just what is Obamacare doing for you at this point? What sort of premiums you paying for Obamacare? What type of coverage do you have?

Yep. Boehner's (R) been being held hostage by the T-Partiers & McConnell (R) has been an obstructionist.

I doubt that:

62: Percentage of likely voters who view House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi unfavorably

51: Percentage of likely voters who view Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid unfavorably

36: Percentage of likely voters who view Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell unfavorably

Read more at the Washington Examiner: By The Numbers: Pelosi still Congress' least popular leader | Nikki Schwab | Yeas & Nays | Washington Examiner

What does a popularity contest have to do with Boehner being inept. He has no control over his own party, led us to the brink of shutting down Congress, destroyed our credit rating and has not lifted a finger to help struggling Americans

Worst speaker ever

I doubt that:

What does a popularity contest have to do with Boehner being inept. He has no control over his own party, led us to the brink of shutting down Congress, destroyed our credit rating and has not lifted a finger to help struggling Americans

Worst speaker ever

He isn't finished....yet!

I doubt that:

Worst speaker ever

He isn't finished....yet!

One year in with zero accomplished. This Congress is already telling Americans they have to wait till after the 2012 election to get things done

Most inept Congress ever

He has stopped a great deal of bad things from being done through Congress.

Guess what?

Americans are struggling, unemployment is high, people are screaming for Congress to do something....Do Anything

And the best Republicans can offer is we stopped the other side from helping you

He has stopped a great deal of bad things from being done through Congress.

Guess what?

Americans are struggling, unemployment is high, people are screaming for Congress to do something....Do Anything

And the best Republicans can offer is we stopped the other side from helping you

Boehner offered a one year extention, Obama wanted two months. That is reality.

Obamacare will be valued for generations to come and will save Americans millions over our existing wasteful healthcare system.

True.

Repealing it would only add to the deficit, just like the Bush tax cuts.

Not if they follow the Constitution.

The Court will follow case law and precedent, as neither Lopez nor Morrison apply, the ACA will be upheld.

They need to cut spending because Obama won't

WHY do people say such stupid things?

Call it a ‘willful partisan ignorance.’

How did we get to be so damned ignernt about how our own government works?

This implies lost knowledge, which was never the case.

Forum List

Back