Worst Congress ever?

LOL, your dramatics are funny.:eusa_boohoo:
How the hell did they EVER survive without you Democrats making their decisions for them..and telling them they can't make it in life so they should sponge off their parents until the are 26

Fewer and fewer employers are offering health benefits to recent graduates. republicans have blocked the government from filling the gap.

What next Steph? pay up or let them die?

You heard of this concept....PAY for their own?
that's what a lot of us do in this country..
People don't even think of insurance until they are in their 30's...they believe the are invincible..and when they did get sick, they found a WAY to pay for it...

You just made my point for me.

The young adults who don't go to the doctor regularly can now go to the doctor regularly, thanks to Mr. Obama. Often times in the past, the only doctor they see is when they are taken to the hospital by an ambulance.

Now they can be on their parent's insurance until they are 26....not costing you a dime because parents are still paying for their kids as they progress into adulthood. The trip to the emergency room actually is costing you because often times, it's the county hospital that takes the uninsured.

Why you are against that is bizarre. More bizarre is that YOU don't know why you are against it other than hatred for Mr. Obama. I certainly hope it isn't that you think people don't deserve healthcare if they are a certain color, class, race, lineage....

I don't think thats the case but on the internet...who knows.

Boehner is ‘inept’ to the extent his career never prepared him for the likes of the TPM extremists – had it not been for the TPM peanut gallery, Boehner likely would have presided over a relatively efficient House, striking meaningful compromises with moderate and conservative democrats, keeping the extremes of both parties in check.

Boehner is a big government republican, champion of earmarks and bringing home the bacon, he understands that big government can be used to realize his agenda, keep the voters back home happy, and allow the institution of Congress to flourish – an institution he loves dearly.

:lol:

how about an efficient House? how about an efficient Senate.....?

Q- WHEN was the 2012 budget passed in the House and sent to the Senate.....??

Q- why has the federal government not had a budget passed in 2 years?

Thanks in advance for the answers, I will check back.

Fewer and fewer employers are offering health benefits to recent graduates. republicans have blocked the government from filling the gap.

Everybody who doesn't have insurance dies? I don't think you can even prove they get seriously ill.

Seriously...why are you against my assistant being able to keep her daughter on our insurance until she turns 26?

Leave the politics out of it. Why don't you want my assistant to be able to do this?

The House and the Senate both suck. Harry Reid an John Boehner both are exhibiting the worst qualities of the political animal.

Which is why, again, I stress that we need to perfect the Constitution because we no longer have men and women of good faith in Washington.

Well, about 1/2 dozen people I work with can keep their kids on their insurance at work until the kids turn 26. So they don't have to worry about their kids getting sick and suffering a catastrophic illness. One had to have an emergency appendecotmy what was covered by insurance where as if this had happened a few years ago, the kid would have likely been either uninsured or poorly insured.

I know that if/when I switch jobs, any pre-existing conditions you or I have can't be held against me when it comes to getting insurance. Nor can it be held against my employer by the insurance company.

Theres no lifetime limits on what insurers will pay.

Why are you against such things?:eek:

Kids who are 26 years old. What will Democrats think of next?

Yeah, healthy kids/young adults are a democratic idea. Can't wait to hear what you have against someone else being healthy. Must come from your love of deadly injections being forced on 13 year old kids...

Fuck you.
Subsidizing the middle class into dependency is the Obama Administration's objective. "Kids" are not 26 years old. Adults are. They need to start acting like adults and get their own damn insurance if they want it.

You heard of this concept....PAY for their own?
that's what a lot of us do in this country..
People don't even think of insurance until they are in their 30's...they believe the are invincible..and when they did get sick, they found a WAY to pay for it...

You just made my point for me.

The young adults who don't go to the doctor regularly can now go to the doctor regularly, thanks to Mr. Obama. Often times in the past, the only doctor they see is when they are taken to the hospital by an ambulance.

Now they can be on their parent's insurance until they are 26....not costing you a dime because parents are still paying for their kids as they progress into adulthood. The trip to the emergency room actually is costing you because often times, it's the county hospital that takes the uninsured.

Why you are against that is bizarre. More bizarre is that YOU don't know why you are against it other than hatred for Mr. Obama. I certainly hope it isn't that you think people don't deserve healthcare if they are a certain color, class, race, lineage....

I don't think thats the case but on the internet...who knows.

parents want their 26 year CHILDREN sucking off them, more power to them..
oh and they can thank Obama for it....:lol:

You act like the insurance companies can't charge extra for the preexisting conditions. They still can and should. Those people represent added risk. Why should I as a premium payer pay more for their issues? Please show me the rates for Obamacare coverage.

Really? Pre-existing conditions like rape?

Rape Is a Pre-Existing Condition? The Heartlessness of the Health Insurance Industry Exposed | Personal Health | AlterNet

The issue here is not that rape is a pre-existing condition. The issue is that getting an HIV drug implies that you are at risk for HIV. Even if she weren't raped but suspected she had HIV and was given the drug she would be uninsurable for exactly the same reason.

Do you write these kinds of distortions because you really can't read or do you just lie spontaneously?

And you never answered the question: Is it fair to make healthy young people pay for other people who are old and fat and smokers?

You act like the insurance companies can't charge extra for the preexisting conditions. They still can and should. Those people represent added risk. Why should I as a premium payer pay more for their issues? Please show me the rates for Obamacare coverage.

Really? Pre-existing conditions like rape?

Rape Is a Pre-Existing Condition? The Heartlessness of the Health Insurance Industry Exposed | Personal Health | AlterNet

The issue here is not that rape is a pre-existing condition. The issue is that getting an HIV drug implies that you are at risk for HIV. Even if she weren't raped but suspected she had HIV and was given the drug she would be uninsurable for exactly the same reason.

Do you write these kinds of distortions because you really can't read or do you just lie spontaneously?

And you never answered the question: Is it fair to make healthy young people pay for other people who are old and fat and smokers?

Who asked me that question?

But since you asked, We already pay for them now.

Insurance companies do not exist for you, but for money, which is why they will try to get away with denying someone who was raped, coverage. They REALLY love to do it after you've been paying for it for years.

Wendell Potter is a name you should familiarize yourself with.

Kids who are 26 years old. What will Democrats think of next?

Yeah, healthy kids/young adults are a democratic idea. Can't wait to hear what you have against someone else being healthy. Must come from your love of deadly injections being forced on 13 year old kids...

Fuck you.
Subsidizing the middle class into dependency is the Obama Administration's objective. "Kids" are not 26 years old. Adults are. They need to start acting like adults and get their own damn insurance if they want it.

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Just because you can't afford insurance, you shouldn't try to prevent others from buying it there Shirley. Of course if Perry had his way, most of the kids would need the insurance after being debilitated by a needless vaccination he forced them to get when they were what, 13? From STD's? Wow...what word do you want to live in?

Anyway, most Americans like the fact that they can pay for their kids insurance and needn't worry about them doing without until they turn 26 and can afford, hopefully, proper care on their own.

The bitterness of the GOP is strange on this one. Nobody can come up with a good reason why they hate the idea so much when it doesn't cost them a dime. Just hate...thats all they have left.

Fuck you.

Just because you can't afford insurance, you shouldn't try to prevent others from buying it there Shirley. Of course if Perry had his way, most of the kids would need the insurance after being debilitated by a needless vaccination he forced them to get when they were what, 13? From STD's? Wow...what word do you want to live in?

Anyway, most Americans like the fact that they can pay for their kids insurance and needn't worry about them doing without until they turn 26 and can afford, hopefully, proper care on their own.

The bitterness of the GOP is strange on this one. Nobody can come up with a good reason why they hate the idea so much when it doesn't cost them a dime. Just hate...thats all they have left.

Most people like something for nothing. That is the Democratic method: Persuade people they can have stuff and someone else will pay for it.
That lie has been exposed every day. After Obamacare is fully implemented we will have rationing of care so old fags with advanced HIV and dementia like you are left to die.

The 'worst Congress ever'? 8 low points of 2011 - The Week

1. Congress reads Constitution aloud
2. Congress narrowly averts Government shutdown
3. Democrats demagogue Medicare voucher plan
4. House GOP nixes disaster relief funds
5. Congress invites a US credit downgrade
6. House reaffirms our National motto
7. Congress declares pizza a vegetable
8. Super committee fails

Super committee fails
I am shocked that you called obama a failure.

Obama Names Jon Corzine to Head New SUPER DUPER Committee !
Obama Names Jon Corzine to Head New SUPER DUPER Committee ! | Satire World... The breaking news you didn't know was broken

So obama places a non elected person on a committee that would be making binding laws?

Fuck you.

Most people like something for nothing. That is the Democratic method: Persuade people they can have stuff and someone else will pay for it.
That lie has been exposed every day. After Obamacare is fully implemented we will have rationing of care so old fags with advanced HIV and dementia like you are left to die.

Gee, more bitterness. I guess that is to be expected when your entire political philosophy is being trashed and you can do nothing to stop it....tsk tsk....sucks to be you. Maybe grandpa will jerk you off and you two can take a hot shower afterword.

As for your latest pack of lies....

My assistant is paying her premiums just like she always has for her daughter's insurance. She's paying for it (much like you do for Gramps' handjobs I guess--hell he probably would give them for free).

Sorry the idea of people living longer and healthier lives bothers you so much. It should give you all the evidence you need to fully understand why your boy is getting slaughtered.

Declaring victory when you lost just shows how shallow you are.

Really shirley? You said anybody could beat Obama. Apparently Rick Perry can't...is he still running? Maybe Gore should be his campaign manager like he was for Al Gore at one time.

Ooooooooooooh The truth hurts don't it bitch! :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

If you ask him real nicely, maybe gramps will let you stay the night so you can avoid the bus ride home.

"The Senate is under the gun to pass a transportation bill that would rev up road construction and create or save millions of jobs.

But in the month since the chamber started considering the bill, it has faced gridlock worse than a Los Angeles freeway at rush hour. Feuding parties loaded up the highway bill with more than 100 amendments covering everything from birth control to foreign money laundering. After weeks of partisan squabbling, passage remains uncertain. At one point, Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid vented a common frustration. "I don't know why everything we do has to be a fight," he said. "Not a disagreement, a fight."

The poisonous atmosphere is taking its toll. Members complain of wasted time and thwarted legislative goals. The retirement announcement last week from Republican Senator Olympia Snowe, who expressed frustration at Senate inaction, prompted others to join in with similar assessments.

Echoed first-term Republican Senator Mike Johanns, a former Nebraska governor, "We came to Washington to do things. We need to do them."

Thanks for the GRIDLOCK,
2010 TEABAGGERS!!!!

Mitch_McConnell.jpg

Last edited:
What would America be like if we had the present type of Congress all through our history? And Truman thought the 80th Congress was bad.

Forum List

Back