Worshiping A New God

images

Stumbling, stumbling, stumbling, stumbling, etc,...

So the best you have is a monotonous repetition of the same line over and over and over and over and over ad nauseam?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)
That is an excellent projection. :) By your logic, you admit Satan exists and the Big Bang.

images

Where does it say that in my post that you're quoting?

Are you feeling well today? You forgot to add stumbling and you obviously are seeing things in the posts that you're quoting that are not there. Perhaps you should see a doctor... a psychologist preferably since you appear to be having delusions.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:) You continue to project your inner angst on to me. Your self delusions are clear evidence.

Your blogger is nitpicking. The quote is from the Treaty of Tripoli that John Adams signed and that is exactly how it is quoted by FFRF.org in the image.

So yes, John Adams agreed with that statement because he signed the Treaty.
One should not read the Bible and pick and choose verses they like. One should try to understand the verses as groups, chapters, books, and as a part of the whole Bible. And one should definitively not be someone who understands the Bible and feed the others a verse here and there to fit their own agenda. This is the way of the LORD. Learn it. Live it. Take the lessons to the rest of your life.

Non sequitur!

images

Stumbling, stumbling, stumbling, stumbling, etc,...

So the best you have is a monotonous repetition of the same line over and over and over and over and over ad nauseam?

*****CHUCKLE*****

That is an excellent projection. :) By your logic, you admit Satan exists and the Big Bang.

images

Where does it say that in my post that you're quoting?

Are you feeling well today? You forgot to add stumbling and you obviously are seeing things in the posts that you're quoting that are not there. Perhaps you should see a doctor... a psychologist preferably since you appear to be having delusions.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:) You continue to project your inner angst on to me. Your self delusions are clear evidence.

images

I have no inner angst which only proves my point about you being delusional... Oh wait!!!!!..... Are you stumbling over how to reply to me? It does look that way since now you're attempting to copy me. They do say that is a sincere form of flattery... However I don't think you're my type. You're not angel.....

....or demon enough...
(*****CHUCKLE*****)

.... for my tastes.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:FIREdevil:

Yup, you do, and it is funny and sad at the same time, DE. Come here anytime and work it off.
itsok.gif
I will be glad to help. :lol:

Last edited:
images

Well at least I got you to quit saying stumbling as you pathetically bumbled along. As for the rest a vasectomy or frontal lobotomy sounds more preferable to your inept attempts at trying to psychoanalyze me... BTW Good luck with that.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:FIREdevil:

One of the teenagers in the family loves the group above.

Remember, DamagedEagle, we are hear for you in your angst and weaker moments.
itsok.gif

One of the teenagers in the family loves the group above.

Remember, DamagedEagle, we are hear for you in your angst and weaker moments.
itsok.gif

images

I take it this means you've nothing left to discuss concerning the OP since you're clueless on how to proceed and are now seeking Never Never Land in a fruitless attempt to pursue the impossible.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Your last few posts have been a failing retreat from admitting your failure in this thread.

We are here for you in your moments of weakness. Just let it out.
clear.png
;)

images

Some posters truly do get sidetracked into their own little imaginary world when they have nothing left to contribute to the OP. God must have hardwired them into basic denial mode over their own failure to address the subject presented as a topic. But then they also believe 'freedom from religion' is some sort right so it makes one wonder why they decided to post in this anyway.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I've read the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution several times and never once was Christ mentioned...

There is no fantasy involved.

Leftists voted, twice, for a racist and rapist.

Did you?

I didn't vote for Clinton either time. I wish I had now, as putting another Bush in the White House proved to be a fucking disaster.

BUt at least Bush didn't lie about a blowjob. He just got hundreds of thousands of people KILLED!!!! But jesus loves him some dead bodies, it's right there in the Constitution! (I'm trying to speak PC's bizarre language here.)

Of course, you have no evidence Clinton is a rapist or a racist. Please don't trot out the list of people they found dragging a $100 bill through a trailer park.

Hillary Clinton

✔@HillaryClinton

"To every survivor of sexual assault...You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed. We're with you." —Hillary

1:24 PM - 14 Sep 2015

The vast majority of conservatives and liberals who are deeply concerned about sexual assault will agree with Clinton’s larger point. I don’t think anyone would disagree that victims of sexual assault who come forward have a right to be heard, a right to be taken seriously, and a right to have their claims thoroughly investigated. But Clinton goes a step further and says they have “the right to be believed.”

Well, as it happens, her own husband has been accused of sexual assault. Not once,but several times. And contrary to Clinton’s bold new standard, the media and Democrats alike elected not to believe a single accusation. “In media accounts,[Paula Jones]tends to be portrayed as a trailer-park floozy digging for money and celebrity,”Newsweekadmitted back in 1997. Clinton’s own stalwart allyJames Carvillewas just as blatant: “Drag a $100 bill through a trailer park, there’s no telling what you’ll find,”he said. No, Hillary Clinton, Rape Victims Don’t Have ‘Right to Be Believed’

New Topics

Forum List

Back