"Worse than Sarah Palin" Says England

Don't be any stupider than usual, Steph. I am close to someone that owns a ranch in Antelope Valley, and guess what??? Her horses do not dance or get excited about anything. I can't believe that even you would defend something so absolutely ridiculous.

You low information voters would defend Romney if we found out he was a mass murderer.

LOL, I forgot, you know everything and have high voter information..:lol:
I grew up with horses, so I don't care about who you know..

He knows someone with a ranch...

PFFFTTT!!:lol::lol::lol:

He thinks it's ridiculous to think that horses dance or get excited...

HAHAHAHAHAAAA...

Omg, that's one for the ages.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKQgTiqhPbw]ANDREAS HELGSTRAND - WEG2006 Freestyle Final - YouTube[/ame]

I am not a, "he". You two are full of it and so is Willard. I am not impressed with your, "knowledge" of horses.

Sorry. I can't believe someone seriously believes horses don't get excited or dance.

"Her horse danced excitedly" is practically a meme in historical romance novel circles.

Romance novels??? Why am I not surprised??

I realize that "stupider" is considered a word.

However, I find those who use it to be the stupidest (which is also a word).

the Ignore feature can be a wonderful thing just for stupid things like her post..the libs are especially nasty lately..whatever blows their skirts up

I think they see the writing on the wall.

The Chicago Blunder is about to become the D.C. One-Termer.

Dream about it. That's the only way you'll see it.

LOL, I forgot, you know everything and have high voter information..:lol:
I grew up with horses, so I don't care about who you know..

He knows someone with a ranch...

PFFFTTT!!:lol::lol::lol:

He thinks it's ridiculous to think that horses dance or get excited...

HAHAHAHAHAAAA...

Omg, that's one for the ages.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKQgTiqhPbw]ANDREAS HELGSTRAND - WEG2006 Freestyle Final - YouTube[/ame]

I am not a, "he". You two are full of it and so is Willard. I am not impressed with your, "knowledge" of horses.

:lol:

That is such crap!!! Obama was cheered as a presidential candidate when he went out of the country. Romney was booed. You're such a liar.

Uh-oh... looks like after 4 years of destroying the global economy and see what Obama is really all about, the cheers have turned to massive dissaproval.

The Australian foreign minister has privately warned Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney that foreign leaders see “America in decline.”

A Romney spokesman says the foreign minister requested the private meeting.

The news likely comes as quite an embarrassment for supporters of President Obama.* Not only has the president apparently managed an America “in decline,” but one of his campaign platforms was restoring America’s image to the rest of the world after eight years of George W. Bush.

Australian Foreign Minister Bob Carr Warns Mitt Romney the World Sees America as ‘In Decline’ | TheBlaze.com

the Ignore feature can be a wonderful thing just for stupid things like her post..the libs are especially nasty lately..whatever blows their skirts up

Just stop with the wishful thinking already. You can't wish this true atupid. Obama has been a catastrophic failure and his radical marxism has been unilaterally rejected by the American people. He knows he's not getting re-elected. He lost his second term in November 2010 when the American people sent all of the Democrats in office home and filled their seats with Tea Party conservatives. The electoral college is owned by the GOP now. Mitt Romney will be elected President in November. End of story. Might as well get started on your therapy and make new plans to move to a communist nation, because the U.S.A. is remaining a good 'ole capitalist republic!

Just stop with the wishful thinking already. You can't wish this true atupid. Obama has been a catastrophic failure and his radical marxism has been unilaterally rejected by the American people. He knows he's not getting re-elected. He lost his second term in November 2010 when the American people sent all of the Democrats in office home and filled their seats with Tea Party conservatives. The electoral college is owned by the GOP now. Mitt Romney will be elected President in November. End of story. Might as well get started on your therapy and make new plans to move to a communist nation, because the U.S.A. is remaining a good 'ole capitalist republic!

Why don't we just wait and see???

Because he's having more fun hallucinating.

That is such crap!!! Obama was cheered as a presidential candidate when he went out of the country. Romney was booed. You're such a liar.

Uh-oh... looks like after 4 years of destroying the global economy and see what Obama is really all about, the cheers have turned to massive dissaproval.

The Australian foreign minister has privately warned Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney that foreign leaders see “America in decline.”

A Romney spokesman says the foreign minister requested the private meeting.

The news likely comes as quite an embarrassment for supporters of President Obama.* Not only has the president apparently managed an America “in decline,” but one of his campaign platforms was restoring America’s image to the rest of the world after eight years of George W. Bush.

Australian Foreign Minister Bob Carr Warns Mitt Romney the World Sees America as ‘In Decline’ | TheBlaze.com

No, it doesn't. If it's true. Everything about Obama is true when it is negative with you people. If it's positive it's just a big lie!!! The funny thing is that I think the right are the champions of lies.

Sl8P9EdvkUyLZhPWDdyKUQ2.jpg

So you like Cuba's model, got it, you're fucking insane....I bet you worshhip Che Guevera, dont you?

So you like Cuba's model, got it, you're fucking insane....I bet you worshhip Che Guevera, dont you?

What a trash mouth you are. Go soak your head and see if it helps.

Romney in Shambles as Britain Proclaims Him Worse than Sarah Palin

Daily Mail Political Editor James Chapman has been providing the world a play by play of Romney’s British implosion via his Twitter account. Romney started things off by criticizing London’s preparedness for the Olympics. He then forgot the name of British Labour Leader Ed Miliband, and then he admitted that he had been given a secret briefing by MI6. This led the British to ask aloud if they have another George W. Bush on their hands, “Romney blunders again by revealing he’s had (supposedly) top secret briefing by John Sawers, MI6 boss. Do we have a new Dubya on our hands?”

Of course the RightyTighties won't care, because they didn't care when Dubya was in office, making our country look all dumb-a-fied. But it does make me very happy to know that people in other countries, and our closest allies at that, think that this guy is a walking, talking, unmitigated (Un-Mitt-igated?) disaster.

Another reason not to vote for this clown.

Here's another story for the RightyTighties: London Olympics: No gold medal for Mitt Romney from British press - POLITICO.com

A newspaper journo twitters something about a US politician and America says Britain proclaims. Fucking laughing my socks off! Clearly Jason Easley, who wrote the piece, is every bit as sensationalist and dishonest as the Mail often is. Dear God, some people are so gullible.

Oh and another thing that made me piss my pants with laughter was some here referring to the Daily Mail journo as left wing! Fucking hilarious.

Forum List

Back