"Worse than Sarah Palin" Says England

Jun 9, 2012
No-Neg-Rep Town, USA
Romney in Shambles as Britain Proclaims Him Worse than Sarah Palin

Daily Mail Political Editor James Chapman has been providing the world a play by play of Romney’s British implosion via his Twitter account. Romney started things off by criticizing London’s preparedness for the Olympics. He then forgot the name of British Labour Leader Ed Miliband, and then he admitted that he had been given a secret briefing by MI6. This led the British to ask aloud if they have another George W. Bush on their hands, “Romney blunders again by revealing he’s had (supposedly) top secret briefing by John Sawers, MI6 boss. Do we have a new Dubya on our hands?”

Of course the RightyTighties won't care, because they didn't care when Dubya was in office, making our country look all dumb-a-fied. But it does make me very happy to know that people in other countries, and our closest allies at that, think that this guy is a walking, talking, unmitigated (Un-Mitt-igated?) disaster.

Another reason not to vote for this clown.

Here's another story for the RightyTighties: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0712/79035.html

Last edited:
OMG he wont win the British vote.....he's in a shambles??? Wow liberals will do anything but discuss the issues wont they?

England says? Curious. I hadn't realized that countries 'speak'.

The OP is, clearly, struggling to reach room temperature on the IQ scale.

lol, I wonder if California Girl will drop in to remind us that the British press is so much more reliable and believable than that in the US??

The Daily Mail is a right wing rag. I've never said the Brit press is more reliable. But you do struggle with basic intellect so I do understand your confusion.

• Banned
lol, I wonder if California Girl will drop in to remind us that the British press is so much more reliable and believable than that in the US??

The Daily Mail is a right wing rag. I've never said the Brit press is more reliable. But you do struggle with basic intellect so I do understand your confusion.

So you're saying even a Right Wing rag thinks Romney is an utter cock-up? Cool. Thanks for agreeing with me, CallGirl!

Gee? Romney should give up then.:wtf:

Let's ask the Queen about that iPod Obama gave her filled with Obama's Best speeches?

How about that bust of Winston Churchill that was given to us as a gift from the British Government as a token of friendship that Obama had boxed up and sent back to them with the message "We don't want it..."

Severe OP FAIL

So you're saying even a Right Wing rag thinks Romney is an utter cock-up? Cool. Thanks for agreeing with me, CallGirl!

My, my, my. You really do lack basic comprehension skills huh? How embarrassing for you. Fool.

I wouldn't read the DM if they paid me to. It's shit, overly sensational, panders to the lowest intellect, lacks journalistic integrity and basically sucks. You regurgitate whatever crap they produce... you share their intellectual level and you're on a par with them for honesty and accuracy... (that's not a compliment).

You're lying again.

btw, if the Daily Mail is conservative, that makes it worse.

What do people take issue with anyway? The idea that Romney is dumber than Palin?

Are you now acknowledging that she is dumber than he is??

My, my, my. You really do lack basic comprehension skills huh? How embarrassing for you. Fool.

I wouldn't read the DM if they paid me to. It's shit, overly sensational, panders to the lowest intellect, lacks journalistic integrity and basically sucks. You regurgitate whatever crap they produce... you share their intellectual level and you're on a par with them for honesty and accuracy... (that's not a compliment).

So what exactly does all your pedantic and arrogant ranting have to do with the fact that our friends and allies think Mitt Romney is a massive fucking moron? Or do you think divulging secret intelligence meetings is a good thing?

I'm confused. You're stupid, and yet you claim to not be.

Even rats like the OP have to have something to do...:lol:

Once again the American left confuses the left wing opinion of a left wing Brit newspaper editor with reality. The left is becoming seriously unhinged.

So what exactly does all your pedantic and arrogant ranting have to do with the fact that our friends and allies think Mitt Romney is a massive fucking moron? Or do you think divulging secret intelligence meetings is a good thing?

I'm confused. You're stupid, and yet you claim to not be.

hahahah

WASHINGTON, June 13 (UPI) -- Global approval of U.S. President Obama's policies has fallen significantly since he first took office, a Pew Research Center poll released Wednesday indicated.

Besides the slippage in global approval, overall confidence in Obama and attitudes toward the United States dipped, results indicated.

....​

World opinion of Obama slips - UPI.com

WASHINGTON, June 13 (UPI) -- Global approval of U.S. President Obama's policies has fallen significantly since he first took office, a Pew Research Center poll released Wednesday indicated.

Besides the slippage in global approval, overall confidence in Obama and attitudes toward the United States dipped, results indicated.

....​

World opinion of Obama slips - UPI.com

A month old story. YAY!

Tell me, how does that relate to Mitt bungling his first trip overseas to appear Presidential. Do you like leaders divulging secret meetings too?

Forum List

Back