“Worse than prostitutes ”: Putin slams Trump dossier propagandist

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Russian President Vladimir Putin said that he sees attempts in the United States to “delegitimize” US President-elect Donald Trump using “Maidan-style” methods previously used in Ukraine.

upload_2017-1-17_10-5-12.png

“Worse Than Prostitutes”: Putin Slams Trump Dossier Propagandists

Most people would slam them when they put out some bs like that.

Thank you, MindWars, for posting that. If you don't mind, i will present a few more words from that speech:

Russian President Vladimir Putin said he has no grounds to attack or protect US President-elect Donald Trump, since he does not know him personally. He added though that those behind the recent allegations against Trump have "no moral scruples."

"I don't know Mr. Trump personally, I have never met him and don't know what he will do on the international arena. So I have no grounds to attack him or criticize him for anything, or protect him or whatever," Putin said.

Despite the fact that elections in the US are over and ended with a "solid win" for the Republican candidate, an intense political struggle continues in the US, the Russian president observed, adding that there are certain forces that aim "to undermine the legitimacy of the president-elect."

"I have an impression they practiced in Kiev and are ready to organize a Maidan in Washington, just to not let Trump take office," Putin said, apparently referring to anti-government protests in the Ukrainian capital in 2014, which resulted in the leadership being ousted.

Those anti-Trump forces in the US also want to "bind hand and foot" the newly-elected leader, Putin added. He said that in this way, they aim to interfere with the domestic and international policies outlined in Trump's presidential campaign.

By doing so, these forces "severely harm US interests," Putin said.

‘Worse than prostitutes’: Putin slams those behind Trump ‘leak’

Putin also said that the insurgents fighting the Ukrainians are not Russian troops, yet that lie was exposed...

• Banned
Thank you, MindWars, for posting that. If you don't mind, i will present a few more words from that speech:

Russian President Vladimir Putin said he has no grounds to attack or protect US President-elect Donald Trump, since he does not know him personally. He added though that those behind the recent allegations against Trump have "no moral scruples."

"I don't know Mr. Trump personally, I have never met him and don't know what he will do on the international arena. So I have no grounds to attack him or criticize him for anything, or protect him or whatever," Putin said.

Despite the fact that elections in the US are over and ended with a "solid win" for the Republican candidate, an intense political struggle continues in the US, the Russian president observed, adding that there are certain forces that aim "to undermine the legitimacy of the president-elect."

"I have an impression they practiced in Kiev and are ready to organize a Maidan in Washington, just to not let Trump take office," Putin said, apparently referring to anti-government protests in the Ukrainian capital in 2014, which resulted in the leadership being ousted.

Those anti-Trump forces in the US also want to "bind hand and foot" the newly-elected leader, Putin added. He said that in this way, they aim to interfere with the domestic and international policies outlined in Trump's presidential campaign.

By doing so, these forces "severely harm US interests," Putin said.

‘Worse than prostitutes’: Putin slams those behind Trump ‘leak’

Thank you as well and you are welcomed to add your thoughts anytime.

Forum List

Back