Worried About ISIS? This Should Worry You More: Feds Free Immigrant Rapists, Pedophiles, Murderers

You said they are current voters.

And they are in the eyes of the far left, why is that so hard for you to understand?

Time to become and adult and admit it..

You said they were current voters, meaning they are voting now. Then you said they would vote for Democrats, meaning they haven't voted yet. Which is it? Why can't you just be an adult and answer the question? It's a simple yes or no. Are they current voters or not?

And they are current voters in the eyes of the far left.

That was stated, why can you not be an adult and just admit it?

Of course you can also show all the posts and threads showing that the far left is upset over this..

And yes they are "current" voters in the eyes of the far left.

Have problem with that? Then take it up with the far left..

So they're voting?

In the eyes of the far left they are..

Can you understand that or no?

In other words, you lied and in the last four posts you've done nothing but try and backtrack your lie. Glad we've cleared that up and can move on now.

And they are in the eyes of the far left, why is that so hard for you to understand?

Time to become and adult and admit it..

You said they were current voters, meaning they are voting now. Then you said they would vote for Democrats, meaning they haven't voted yet. Which is it? Why can't you just be an adult and answer the question? It's a simple yes or no. Are they current voters or not?

And they are current voters in the eyes of the far left.

That was stated, why can you not be an adult and just admit it?

Of course you can also show all the posts and threads showing that the far left is upset over this..

And yes they are "current" voters in the eyes of the far left.

Have problem with that? Then take it up with the far left..

So they're voting?

In the eyes of the far left they are..

Can you understand that or no?

In other words, you lied and in the last four posts you've done nothing but try and backtrack your lie. Glad we've cleared that up and can move on now.

Nope! Just stated a fact as the far left sees it and your lame attempts to prove otherwise are just that, lame and boring.

Glad we've cleared that up and can move on now.

Recognizing the threat of the murderous Islamic drive toward their caliphate does not exclude the threat of the Progressive Cult and their drive to render every aspect of citizenship meaningless.

In truth, there's no means for the former to succeed, without the success of the latter.

So contesting BOTH, simultaneously is essential to the survival of our culture.

Maybe they'll all find Jesus and join Huckabee's campaign.

Glad you think it's so hilarious. Your Government is releasing thousands of immigrant rapists, pedophiles, and murderers. You sure that's so hilarious?

No.

That is, I'm not worried about ISIS or illegal alien sex offenders. Because I'm not a bedwetter.

Now, if someone wants to get hysterical about whatever their masters have told them to get hysterical about, I obviously can't stop them. Easily manipulated low information votes will always be with us.

No.

That is, I'm not worried about ISIS or illegal alien sex offenders. Because I'm not a bedwetter.

Now, if someone wants to get hysterical about whatever their masters have told them to get hysterical about, I obviously can't stop them. Easily manipulated low information votes will always be with us.

Yes, it's the low information voters' fault your Government is releasing thousands of immigrant rapists, child molesters, and murderers. Good to see you directing your concern and anger at the right people. You sure do have your priorities straight. Talk about low information voters? Yikes. :cuckoo:

No.

What a ridiculous post that completely denies realty.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back