worn out abortionists versus abstinence Olson twins

So the Olsen twins are absinent? My respect for them has just increased. I used to think they were overrated actresses. I still think they are but atleast i respect them as people now:)

Wasn't looking for all this controvercy, but I think you guys really need to visit weblogs more often. A lot of them are partisan, so liberal, pro Kerry, anti Bush weblogs with tens of thousands of visitors are in my opinion almost bordering on instigating violence against conservatives. I've read posts on these blogs were Democrats were unbelievably abusive against liberals who said they wanted to vote Nader. I'm just linking to this blog to show you something you might not have seen before. It is part of the political discourse. A very important part of campaining. So I advise you to check out weblogs.

Originally posted by halibot22
Wasn't looking for all this controvercy, but I think you guys really need to visit weblogs more often. A lot of them are partisan, so liberal, pro Kerry, anti Bush weblogs with tens of thousands of visitors are in my opinion almost bordering on instigating violence against conservatives. I've read posts on these blogs were Democrats were unbelievably abusive against liberals who said they wanted to vote Nader. I'm just linking to this blog to show you something you might not have seen before. It is part of the political discourse. A very important part of campaining. So I advise you to check out weblogs.

I see it everyday in life. DOn't need it reinforced on here. Thats why i come to THIS messageboard instead of those anti-everything hater sites.

Forum List

Back