World's shortest thread: Thriving Minorities in Arab Muslim nations

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
Anyone have any to list? I don't, but I see alot of them getting ethnically cleansed out of their native countries due to arab muslim racism and persecution...

-coptic christians
-chaldean christians
-assyrians
-Baha'i
-maronite christians
-orthodox christians
-shia muslims (in places like saudi arabia, etc.)
-jews

Whew, and those are just off the top of my head...can anyone show me what non-arab muslim minority communities are thriving and growing under arab muslim rule?

We can thank Bush and the Republicans for wiping out the Iraqi Christians.

When they begged for help. He said, "We can't show favoritism". When they begged to come here, he said, "We need to keep an illusion of diversity, besides, good white Christians in America don't want your dirty brown asses even if you are the first Christians and have been Christian for two thousand years. You don't look anything like Jeffery Hunter.

Everyone knows Jesus had light golden brown hair and sparkling blue eyes. He did NOT look like Bin Laden or a dirty wizard". Every morning, His magical robes were always resurrected bleachy white. It was probably one of his "powers".

Read the new Iraqi constitution supported by Bush and the Republicans (remember that damned purple finger - the finger they gave us?)

Article 2:
First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:
A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Article 3:
(Iraq is a country of many nationalities, religions and sects and is a founding and active member of the Arab League and is committed to its covenant. Iraq is a part of the Islamic world.)

The only seat the Christians received in the Iraqi parliament was the "Ministry of Immigration". Gee, wonder why that was.

In the last couple of months a dozen Iraqi Churches have been bombed, BUT WHO CARES???? You don't hear American Christians whining about it? Right? Chin up, cheerio, carry on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iran has a thriving Jewish community.

It is the largest in the ME after Israel.

Egypt and Turkey both have very large Christian communities that number in the millions.

• Banned

Wrong.

When they begged to come here, he said, "We need to keep an illusion of diversity, besides, good white Christians in America don't want your dirty brown asses even if you are the first Christians and have been Christian for two thousand years. You don't look anything like Jeffery Hunter.

Why would they need to leave iraq, if the arab muslims weren't expelling them? Or can you only try to pin blame on Bush, and no muslims can be responsible?

Read the new Iraqi constitution supported by Bush and the Republicans

The iraqis wrote 99% of it...but don't let the facts get in the way of your delusions... :cuckoo:

Article 2: First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation: A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Wait, where is shogun fucktard - israel is not allowed to be a "jewish" state - but but but - iraq is allowed to be an "islamic" one? HTF did that happen :eek: - even though there are multiple communities there? Whoa....

Last edited:

Egypt and Turkey both have very large Christian communities that number in the millions.

I noticed that rhodescholar just pretended not to see your post. I think it was a little too calm and factual for him. He'd actually have to put some thought into a response...and I've noticed that's not a priority for him. :lol:

At Palestine Square, opposite a mosque called Al-Aqsa, is a synagogue where Jews of this ancient city gather at dawn. Over the entrance is a banner saying: “Congratulations on the 30th anniversary of the Islamic Revolution from the Jewish community of Esfahan.”

“Let them say ‘Death to Israel,’ ” he said. “I’ve been in this store 43 years and never had a problem. I’ve visited my relatives in Israel, but when I see something like the attack on Gaza, I demonstrate, too, as an Iranian.”

Perhaps I have a bias toward facts over words, but I say the reality of Iranian civility toward Jews tells us more about Iran — its sophistication and culture — than all the inflammatory rhetoric.

What Iran’s Jews Say

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/23/opinion/23cohen.html

Im sure the writer of this NYTIMES piece is a shogun SSSSSSsssssSSSSSOOCK PUPPPETTSSSSSSSsssss!

:rofl:

First note that Turkey (Turks) and Iran (Persians) are NOT Arab Countries. In fact Arabs report vast discrimination in Iran!

This is actually true, but for one reason! The Shah didn't expell the Jews like the Arabs states did in '48, '67 and '73!
But you are right that they do alright. Even though they are still discriminated against jobs and where they can live, there are Jewish School (which require them to attend on the Shabhath), Jewish community centers and Temples! There is even a constitutional requirement that the Iranian Parliament has at least 1 Jewish representative.

But don't go crazy bud, there are only 10-15K Jews in the country. Not even a percent of a percent!

Egypt is 90% Muslim (78 Mil) and 10% Christian (8 mil), but the Christian population has been decreasing for years.

Turkey: LOL Nice Try Sunni!

Turkey while technically secular, its 99% Muslim (mostly Sunni Muslims) and the 1% is made up of Christians, Jews. So in a country of 72 mil only 720,000 are religious minorties

3 main minorites groups: Greek Orthodox Christians, Armenian Orthodox Christians, and Jews. Some numbers: religious groups include approximately 65,000 Armenian Orthodox Christians (and we know how the Turks treat Armenians), 23,000 Jews, and up to 4,000 Greek Orthodox Christians. There also are approximately 10,000 Baha'is; an estimated 15,000 Syrian Orthodox (Syriac) Christians; 5,000 Yezidis; 3,300 Jehovah's Witnesses; 3,000

But Minorities complain of rabid discrimination:
There were reports of societal abuses and discrimination based on religious belief or practice. Violent attacks and threats against non-Muslims during the reporting period created an atmosphere of pressure and diminished freedom for some non-Muslim communities. Although proselytizing is legal in the country, some Muslims, Christians, and Baha'is faced a few restrictions and occasional harassment for alleged proselytizing or unauthorized meetings. The Government continued to oppose "Islamic fundamentalism." Authorities continued their broad ban on wearing Muslim religious headscarves in government offices, universities, and schools (upheld by the European Court of Human Rights); a 2006 court ruling, some argue, has extended this ban to the private sphere.

Religious minorities said they were effectively blocked from careers in state institutions because of their faith. Christians, Baha'is, and some Muslims faced societal suspicion and mistrust, and more radical Islamist elements continued to express anti-Semitic sentiments. Additionally, persons wishing to convert from Islam to another religion sometimes experienced social harassment and violence from relatives and neighbors.

Turkey

Funny that Turkey is supposed to be one of the shining lights in the Muslim world, but its 99% Islamic!

Last edited:
I noticed that rhodescholar just pretended not to see your post. I think it was a little too calm and factual for him. He'd actually have to put some thought into a response...and I've noticed that's not a priority for him. :lol:

There are 3 trolls whose existence is a complete waste, and whose posts will never be read by me, shogun, sunni man, and now a 3rd who is pretending to be a moderator, del.

All 3 are total fucking shit who the USMB would be better off banning...

There are 3 trolls whose existence is a complete waste, and whose posts will never be read by me, shogun, sunni man, and now a 3rd who is pretending to be a moderator, del.

I am going to laugh SO HARD when you fuck up and say just the wrong thing about our mods and get your ass banned from this site, pussy. Trust me, schtzo.. we ALL know why you are too much of a giant gaping vagina to respond outside of screaming SSSssssock puppetSSSSs like cobra Commander and sidestepping uncomfortable facts.. like a thriving jewish presence in Iran.. You know... thriving enough to tell isreal to go suck a dick when they were promised thousands of shekels to live in israel.. Facts must really chaffe your little baby ass, eh bitch?

now.. one more time for fun..

SSSsssSSSSSSOOCK PUPPPETSSSSsssssss! COOOBRAAAAAAA!

I am going to laugh SO HARD when you fuck up and say just the wrong thing about our mods and get your ass banned from this site, pussy. Trust me, schtzo.. we ALL know why you are too much of a giant gaping vagina to respond outside of screaming SSSssssock puppetSSSSs like cobra Commander and sidestepping uncomfortable facts.. like a thriving jewish presence in Iran.. You know... thriving enough to tell isreal to go suck a dick when they were promised thousands of shekels to live in israel.. Facts must really chaffe your little baby ass, eh bitch?

Hey stupid Iranian are not Arabs they are Persians get your head on straight. Also there used to be 150K Iranian Jews know there are 10-15K. There are more Iranian Jews in Israel (and even the US) than in Iran! So once again get your facts right before you spew out racism!

Hey stupid Iranian are not Arabs they are Persians get your head on straight. Also there used to be 150K Iranian Jews know there are 10-15K. There are more Iranian Jews in Israel (and even the US) than in Iran! So once again get your facts right before you spew out racism!

of COURSE numbers shrank, idiot. Where the hell have jewish numbers NOT shrank as they immigrate to zion since the fucking 40s?

I take it you decided not to read the above article from the NYT.. typical, really. Reality must be antisemitic like that.

:lol:

after all, if every nation doesn't carry a fucking quota of jews then they MUST be taken out by aggressive zionists.

ps, iran being persian or arab means nothing since they both share the same religious identity and, for the most part, culture. I don't see you drawing any lines between the various types of jewish ethnicity... but, hey.. whats good for the jewish goose is NOT good for the goyim gander, right?

poor baby

Wrong.

When they begged to come here, he said, "We need to keep an illusion of diversity, besides, good white Christians in America don't want your dirty brown asses even if you are the first Christians and have been Christian for two thousand years. You don't look anything like Jeffery Hunter.

Why would they need to leave iraq, if the arab muslims weren't expelling them? Or can you only try to pin blame on Bush, and no muslims can be responsible?

Read the new Iraqi constitution supported by Bush and the Republicans

The iraqis wrote 99% of it...but don't let the facts get in the way of your delusions... :cuckoo:

Article 2: First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation: A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Wait, where is shogun fucktard - israel is not allowed to be a "jewish" state - but but but - iraq is allowed to be an "islamic" one? HTF did that happen :eek: - even though there are multiple communities there? Whoa....

I don't care about whether Israel declares itself a Jewish state. We didn't invade Israel. We invaded Iraq. American sons and daughters died so they could create an "Islamic Theocracy"? You're defending this? You defend Bush for this?

Who cares if Iraq wrote 99% of it? We foot 100% of the bill in treasure and American lives lost and maimed. Apparently, making a right wing, radical Islamic theocracy was worth it to you, but I fail to see the benefit.

The Muslims aren't just "expelling" them. The Christian population has dropped, by most estimates from 1.2 million to less than 600,000. It's estimated that 40% of Iraqi refugees are Christian. Sweden has taken more in than the US.

The problem with the "white" wing is they just can't see the damage they cause. They leave behind "devastation" and say, "See, I freed you. Now you can do whatever you want".

And this is Bush's fault all right. No way to wiggle out of that one. I can give you a hundred reasons why it's Bush's and the Republican's fault and you can't give me one why it isn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

lil rhodie sends me several messages a day to make sure i know he's ignoring me.
:thup:

if he gets banned, it won't be by me. i know good comedy when i see it. :lol:

hi, lil rhodie, thanks for not reading this!

Forum List

Back