World's shortest thread: list of thriving minorities in the mideast

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
Ok, I can list a lot who aren't doing well in the mideast, copts, chaldeans, bahai, maronites, orthodox christians, assyrians, jews, kurds...

So tell me, why is that arab muslims are so racist and full of hatred that they will not tolerate the sovereignty of of non-arab muslims in the middle east? Why does their culture suck so much?

Ok, I can list a lot who aren't doing well in the mideast, copts, chaldeans, bahai, maronites, orthodox christians, assyrians, jews, kurds...

So tell me, why is that arab muslims are so racist and full of hatred that they will not tolerate the sovereignty of of non-arab muslims in the middle east? Why does their culture suck so much?
The Koran.

• Banned
Of course the mentally ill trolls and other trash either ignore this thead, or troll within it with varying idiocies.

Sadly for them, I will endeavor to keep this discussion at the TOP of the ME list of threads well into the future.

So many minority groups are under severe racist pressure in the middle east, and are being discriminated against by arab muslims. We need to focus on why 500 million arab muslims are so intolerant of other people...

Forum List

Back