World's oldest Quran: Prophet Muhammad-era manuscript found at Birmingham University

Well, as long as the Muslims insist that Arabic is the only language for Muslims, the longer it will take to convert us infidels to Islam.

As an American, I am not about to learn Arabic just to read one book, no matter how important it is.

The Bible has been translated into hundreds of languages, and each major language has many versions.

Also, you're not going to convince American and European women that they have to wear a hijab or even a veil.

Let's face it, Islam is a dead-end of a religion. It will be swept away by Hollywood movies, McDonald's, and Coca-Cola.

It's just not very fun to be a Muslim. It's actually a pain in the ass to pray five times a day. And Ramadan is a bitch. Americans and Europeans are NOT going to fast one month of the year. That's just not going to happen.

I can't think of any reason to join the religion of the most backwards part of the world.

As an Arab, you have the knowledge that every other civilization has advanced, while Arab culture has remained stagnant since the seventh century.

Ironic it is that Islam used to be way ahead of Christianity in science, medicine, and mathematics.

The symbols we use for numbers were an Arab contribution.

But the advances of Islam were swept away by the invasion of Genghis Khan. His wonton slaughter of entire cities caused the Arab civilization to collapse. The Arab civilization never recovered.

If the Arab countries didn't have oil, no one would even bother with them. We would just ignore you while Arabs kill Arabs in endless feud between Shia and Sunni.

Well, as long as the Muslims insist that Arabic is the only language for Muslims, the longer it will take to convert us infidels to Islam.

As an American, I am not about to learn Arabic just to read one book, no matter how important it is.

The Bible has been translated into hundreds of languages, and each major language has many versions.

Also, you're not going to convince American and European women that they have to wear a hijab or even a veil.

Let's face it, Islam is a dead-end of a religion. It will be swept away by Hollywood movies, McDonald's, and Coca-Cola.

It's just not very fun to be a Muslim. It's actually a pain in the ass to pray five times a day. And Ramadan is a bitch. Americans and Europeans are NOT going to fast one month of the year. That's just not going to happen.
It's gonna happen with or without your voluntary participation.

True story....... :cool:

As an Arab, you have the knowledge that every other civilization has advanced, while Arab culture has remained stagnant since the seventh century.

Ironic it is that Islam used to be way ahead of Christianity in science, medicine, and mathematics.

The symbols we use for numbers were an Arab contribution.

But the advances of Islam were swept away by the invasion of Genghis Khan. His wonton slaughter of entire cities caused the Arab civilization to collapse. The Arab civilization never recovered.

If the Arab countries didn't have oil, no one would even bother with them. We would just ignore you while Arabs kill Arabs in endless feud between Shia and Sunni.
I'm not an arab but you're definitely a faggot. ..... :lol: :lol:

Sunni, you are a very bad representative of Islam on this forum. You tell me I will have no choice but to convert to Islam, and that I am a "faggot" for pointing out certain well known facts about your morally bankrupt civilization.

Maybe you should step off and let some competent Muslim take your place on this forum.

Sunni, you are a very bad representative of Islam on this forum. You tell me I will have no choice but to convert to Islam, and that I am a "faggot" for pointing out certain well known facts about your morally bankrupt civilization.
Don't flatter yourself. I never said that "you" personally were going to have to convert to Islam. That is between you and God

But I am saying that America will eventually become an Islamic country. ..... :thup:

Forum List

Back