World's most harmfully divisive demographic?

Which demographic is the most harmfully divisive?

• Total voters
BINGO!

Give that man a cigar.

Divide and dominate.

Keep creating scary strawman out of hippies, gun owners, welfare mothers, Blacks, people who live in trailers, Southerners, Yankees, dope smokers, Christians, Jews, Arabs, who and whatever stereotype you can think of.

Make people afraid of anyone who is not just like them.

And while they're squabbling about things that aren't really all that important: gun control, gays in the miliatry, welfare, you know...all the stuff that gets people really excited, the sheeple will be so busy hating one another, they won't notice that the master-class are systematically making themselves rich at the expense of the society as a whole.

There are really only two classes in this society.

The class of the masters, and their loyal (but expendable) sevants, and everyone else.

I don't give a fig if you're a PhD making a quarter million dollars a year, your interests and those of a welfare mother are more aligned than those of you and the masters of our universe who really pull the stings.

Of course, convincing most people of that is virtually impossible.

The people who pull the strings are damned near invisible to most of us, and they've created a whole mythology to explain that they don't exist and that we live in a society which is free of such domination by a single class, too.

Suggest otherwise (as I am right now) and you are of course a conspiriacy theorist (even though no conspiracy is necessary to make this happen)

They control the media, they're god damned smart, and of course, human nature being what it is xenophobia is an easy rib for them to tickle whenever they need to.

Interesting.

Hardly. I just don't see where it is applicable here. I see a poorly worded question with even poorer answers that don't even begin to answer the question, and do not meet the criteria of "harmful" in and of themselves.

What you are actually stating is that I am not assuming. Seems the wiser course of action with certain people.

I'll try to reword it the original question:

Which of the following, by definition divisive bases for segmenting mankind has done the most harm either by it's mere existence, it's exploitation, or both?

Which of the following, by definition divisive bases for segmenting mankind has done the most harm either by it's mere existence, it's exploitation, or both?

Gender without a doubt.

If it's not on your list your list is incomplete

Gender without a doubt.

If it's not on your list your list is incomplete

It should definitely be on the list.

I left it off originally as a joke (to rub ravi the wrong way) but now I kinda wish I had included it.

Forum List

Back