World's most dangerous terrorist...?

jedione12

Rookie
May 16, 2005
I used to think the answer to this was Bin Laden, but after reading an article called "The Brain" (playboy's june issue), I switched my opinion to Khalid Shieikh Mohammed. Does anyone else agree with me? This guy was the mastermind behind so many terrorist attacks (incl. 9/11) that it made my head spin. It was also surprising to read that he received his bachelor's degree here in the States, with classmates describing him as a "class clown". Simply crazy, and scary when you think about it.

Thoughts or opinions?

Steve

jedione12 said:
I used to think the answer to this was Bin Laden, but after reading an article called "The Brain" (playboy's june issue), I switched my opinion to Khalid Shieikh Mohammed. Does anyone else agree with me? This guy was the mastermind behind so many terrorist attacks (incl. 9/11) that it made my head spin. It was also surprising to read that he received his bachelor's degree here in the States, with classmates describing him as a "class clown". Simply crazy, and scary when you think about it.

Thoughts or opinions?

Steve

I wouldn't disagree, he is 'the brains.' However from what I've read, he has been captured, though reports differ on where he is being held and by whom.

Well, he's no longer a danger because we have him in custody.
We're also getting a lot of information from him about other al-Qaeda operatives and their plots. Probably due to the fact we flushed the quran down the toilet.

jedione12 said:

Thoughts or opinions?

Steve

My thoughts are that we should ban all student visas from Arab countries, except Iraq (since they are now friendly to the US) and Kuwait.

Forum List

Back