worlds largest pile of garbage used for electricity

mdn2000

Rookie
Sep 27, 2009
conservative hell california
I found this article describing another scheme designed around the fake Green Energy scam.

Prediction of solar future here is bright, county, solar, yuma - Opinion - YumaSun

Prediction of solar future here is bright
Comments 0
July 26, 2010 9:33 PM
Agree or disagree- Click here to send letters to the editor
Yuma County residents are used to seeing new plants sprouting in the many agricultural fields scattered around the county. But soon they will be seeing a different kind of “crop” growing.

Site preparation has begun on what will eventually be the world's largest photovoltaic solar power generating facility. It will be located on 3,000 acres of land near Dateland, located 70 miles east of Yuma

Its a fact, in a span less than the lifespan of our 1950's and 1960's designed nuclear reactors the world's largest Solar farm will become the World's larger Photolytic garbage pile. This is not a prediction, this is a fact.

Every spent fuel rod ever used will fill one football field,

This Solar-Garbage pile will be as big as 10,000 football fields, if they want to compete with their nearest competitor, Palo Verde Nuclear Generating station, as in produce as much power, that creates a pile of Solar-Garbage that is 1,000,000 football fields.

I found this article describing another scheme designed around the fake Green Energy scam.

Prediction of solar future here is bright, county, solar, yuma - Opinion - YumaSun

Comments 0
Yuma County residents are used to seeing new plants sprouting in the many agricultural fields scattered around the county. But soon they will be seeing a different kind of “crop” growing.

Site preparation has begun on what will eventually be the world's largest photovoltaic solar power generating facility. It will be located on 3,000 acres of land near Dateland, located 70 miles east of Yuma

Its a fact, in a span less than the lifespan of our 1950's and 1960's designed nuclear reactors the world's largest Solar farm will become the World's larger Photolytic garbage pile. This is not a prediction, this is a fact.

This Solar-Garbage pile will be as big as 10,000 football fields, if they want to compete with their nearest competitor, Palo Verde Nuclear Generating station, as in produce as much power, that creates a pile of Solar-Garbage that is 1,000,000 football fields.

Engrish is not your native tongue is it?

From the depth of your commentary you are either full of shit or don't have the language skills to present a coherent idea.

There are no fuel rods involved in solar voltaic power generation. Just sayin.

Comments 0

Engrish is not your native tongue is it?

From the depth of your commentary you are either full of shit or don't have the language skills to present a coherent idea.

There are no fuel rods involved in solar voltaic power generation. Just sayin.

I think the post was meant to put nuclear generation waste into perspective.

Sure, but what perspective?

A solar energy farm doesn't rely on any spent fuel rods.

I could as easily say that every horsepower/automobile unit = .00054325 spent nuclear fuel rod waste equivalent. Making every parking lot full of parked cars or two equivalent to a nuclear fuel rod.

But that would also be utter bullshit.

Mdn2000 is a quack.

• Banned

Sure, but what perspective?

A solar energy farm doesn't rely on any spent fuel rods.

I could as easily say that every horsepower/automobile unit = .00054325 spent nuclear fuel rod waste equivalent. Making every parking lot full of parked cars or two equivalent to a nuclear fuel rod.

But that would also be utter bullshit.

Mdn2000 is a quack.

Again your wrong, a solar farm requires millions of gallons of water, lack of water is why the Arizona government has stopped issuing licences to put solar farms in the desert.

California is suffering a water shortage as is Arizona. Solar is dead.

Forum List

Back