World's Largest Hot Air Balloon Gathering (France)

Neser Boha

upgrade your gray matter
Mar 4, 2009
Nordic Bayou
Today (August 2nd, 2009) there was the world's largest hot-air balloon gathering in Chambley, France...

3778521713_40fa4d0496.jpg

Got it from here: The largest hot-air balloon gathering in the world,, Chambley, France on Flickr - Photo Sharing! However, to see it larger, you'll probably have to create a flickr account (you should have one already anyway :) )...

Enjoy...

Today (August 2nd, 2009) there was the world's largest hot-air balloon gathering in Chambley, France...

Got it from here: The largest hot-air balloon gathering in the world,, Chambley, France on Flickr - Photo Sharing! However, to see it larger, you'll probably have to create a flickr account (you should have one already anyway :) )...

Enjoy...

i saw a good show back in the 80s in murfreesboro tn.

That's one nasty looking frog you got there... :lol:

when i was part of the grape patch winery that was one of our sell pitch drinking wine while taking balloon ride.

Enjoy...

i saw a good show back in the 80s in murfreesboro tn.

That's one nasty looking frog you got there... :lol:

thank you ever so much ha ha.

your a little late we've been out of business quite a while but we did sell so wine to some people visiting from italy.

Forum List

Back