World’s Hottest Temperature May be Man-made

These climate priests are not scientists at all, dipshit
Of course, they are, and they have spent their lives dedicating themselves to science. You, however, are an uneducated slob who thinks he outsmarted the scientific community by reading a blog by a paid liar. You are embarrassing yourself and would get laughed out of the room in any serious, educated company. I am embarrassed for you, really.

Notice how almost all official weather stations are at airports.
No, because you just made that up.
:lol:

What a moron.

Global warming data FAKED by government to fit climate change fictions
Go parrot your denier nonsense to someone else. Being lumped in with the brilliant scientists of the world is a compliment, not an insult. I would be more insulted to be lumped in with you uneducated slobs.

TWO times in a row you make empty replies, don't you have anything more than that to offer?

He doesn't, and he didn't read the article that specifically documents taking temperature reading at airports in order to skew data.

Science depends on fact, observation, falsification, and testing. The AGW cult depends on "consensus" and dogma. The key element to the AGW cult is NEVER question.

These climate priests are not scientists at all, dipshit
Of course, they are, and they have spent their lives dedicating themselves to science. You, however, are an uneducated slob who thinks he outsmarted the scientific community by reading a blog by a paid liar. You are embarrassing yourself and would get laughed out of the room in any serious, educated company. I am embarrassed for you, really.

You don't know what science is, retard.

I'll tell you what is NOT science, blind faith in dogma.

You follow a religion, and a stupid one. It has nothing to do with science.

Here’s the problem:

The Daily Caller News Foundation decided to look into it, and with the help of meteorologist Anthony Watts, found the weather station was located at Ain Beida Airport about four miles southeast of Ouargla.

Airports tend to run hotter than surrounding areas because of runways, jet wash from airplanes, vehicles exhaust and other non-natural factors that can artificially raise temperatures, creating a heat island relative to the surrounding area.

It’s not the right place to measure climate,” Watts, publisher of the popular science blog Watts Up With That, told TheDCNF. “It’s not climatologically representative.”

More @ Record-High Temperatures Excite Climate Change Enthusiasts, Then the Real Reading Comes Out
I always knew something was amiss. My house's thermostat is next to a heater vent and the kitchen stove. But the rest of the house was freezing, despite the thermostat. Global warming deniers are like that. They tell you the climate isn't changing even though you experience something completely different.

Last edited:
I always knew something was amiss. My house's thermostat is next to a heater vent and the kitchen stove. But the rest of the house was freezing, despite the thermostat. Global warming deniers are like that. They tell you the climate isn't changing even though you experience something completely different.

Don't lie now.

Over 4.7 million years the only constant to the climate of earth has been change.

What does the cult hold has the "correct temperature" and at what time in history has that temperature been stable?

Don't lie now.

Over 4.7 million years the only constant to the climate of earth has been change.

What does the cult hold has the "correct temperature" and at what time in history has that temperature been stable?
The earth has changed in the few billion years. The continents creep around on spongy mats, the planet's atmosphere went from nitrogen to oxygen because of another predominate lifeform stromatolites changed the climate.That took millions of years, but life forms dramatically changed the climate. So what is so surprising that humans have?

[
The earth has changed in the few billion years. The continents creep around on spongy mats, the planet's atmosphere went from nitrogen to oxygen because of another predominate lifeform stromatolites changed the climate.That took millions of years, but life forms dramatically changed the climate. So what is so surprising that humans have?

Surprise isn't the issue.

The issue is the cult has no evidence to support the religion. They have a computer model that is demonstrably false and which has repeatedly failed. Desire rather than fact is the underpinning of the AGW cult, which openly persecutes those who dare engage in science and challenge the dogma of your church.

The idea that algae changed the climate is presented as fact by you, why? It is supposition, not even hypothesis, yet you present it as if there were some sort of evidence to support the idea.

Forum List

Back