World's first space hotel’: Von Braun Space Station to be ‘cruise ship in the stars’

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
If the plans are realised, space tourists will soon get to enjoy holidays in the stars in the hotel strikingly similar to the International Space Station (ISS).

However, unlike its predecessor, the Von Braun Space Station will have artificial gravity, making both visiting and long-term habitation far more comfortable.

The space hotel will reportedly feature a 620ft (190m)-diameter rotating wheel to simulate a gravitational force similar to that felt on the Moon.
'World's first space hotel’: Von Braun Space Station to be ‘cruise ship in the stars’

Here is the site
Von Braun Station – Gateway Foundation

And then I came across this
Space Hotel Conceptualized By Former Nazi Scientist To Operate In 2025

It's still pretty awesome. Not sure what I think about the Nazi Scientist.

If the plans are realised, space tourists will soon get to enjoy holidays in the stars in the hotel strikingly similar to the International Space Station (ISS).

However, unlike its predecessor, the Von Braun Space Station will have artificial gravity, making both visiting and long-term habitation far more comfortable.

The space hotel will reportedly feature a 620ft (190m)-diameter rotating wheel to simulate a gravitational force similar to that felt on the Moon.
'World's first space hotel’: Von Braun Space Station to be ‘cruise ship in the stars’

Here is the site

Artificial gravity is still theoretical, though the Hal-9000 might have the formula

Here is the site

Artificial gravity is still theoretical, though the Hal-9000 might have the formula

It looks like the Mile High Club will reach greater heights, but why does it look like a bicycle wheel?

What year was that movie made? Still looks pretty cool. It looks creepy the way the lights flash on Dave's face and the HAL's eye just seems to look at you.

Forum List

Back