Worlds Collide - Episode 1 streams here, live(6/24/16 8pm, East Coast)

Sorry fellerz I cut out after the break. My life right now for the foreseeable future is there's always something I could be doing around the house so I had to take off and get to it. GT I wanted to talk a little about your trip here I. August but there's plenty of time for that and you have eugenics to cover with tn Harley so hit me up about it when it gets closer unless we get up again on another hang out

Economic disadvantages effect a persons ability and aptitude. For instance those of the wealth class have the advantage of tools for intelligence and the best education money can buy. Someone born into a brothel in India wouldn't know how to a read a book. Doesn't mean they are inferior, but they are systematically discriminated against and there is an economic bias that leaves them out on iq tests imo.

Last edited:
Disabilities often teach measures and capabilities that humans can overcome. The idea that we would want to eliminate that under the guise of eugenics seems fear based and pessimistic rather than celebrating the marvel of the human spirit to achieve overcoming a personal obstacle imo.

Disabilities often teach measures and capabilities that humans can overcome. The idea that we would want to eliminate that seems fear based and pessimistic rather than celebrating the marvel of the human spirit to achieve overcoming a personal obstacle imo.
1 sec... ♡

Sounds judgy imo.
i like bacon tho

and eugenics :wink:
I like eugenics in the hands of the parents tho.

i dunno why thats bad

I wouldn't want my parents to decide not to have me because my vision isn't 20/20, and there are shitty parents out there who would decide it for all sorts of reasons. I like imperfections I like individuality, I don't worship mental intelligence or physical perfection. Emotional compassion and lovingness is much more important to me.

We just won't see it the same way on this issue.

Sounds judgy imo.
i like bacon tho

i dunno why thats bad

I wouldn't want my parents to decide not to have me because my vision isn't 20/20, and there are shitty parents out there who would decide it for all sorts of reasons. I like imperfections I like individuality, I don't worship mental intelligence or physical perfection. Emotional compassion and lovingness is much more important to me.

i dont mean to abort though.....i mean to rid you of things your parents (who should have your best interest at heart.... or shouldnt be parent)... would consider a hindrance in your life.....like tourettes.

the ability for them to "turn that off".....in your dna strand....before youre born.

Sounds judgy imo.
i like bacon tho

i dunno why thats bad

i dont mean to abort though.....i mean to rid you of things your parents (who should have your best interest at heart.... or shouldnt be parent)... would consider a hindrance in your life.....like tourettes.

the ability for them to "turn that off".....in your dna strand....before youre born.

I know what you mean, it's like a custom order. I am fine with imperfections.

Economic disadvantages effect a persons ability and aptitude. For instance those of the wealth class have the advantage of tools for intelligence and the best education money can buy. Someone born into a brothel in India wouldn't know how to a read a book. Doesn't mean they are inferior, but they are systematically discriminated against and there is an economic bias that leaves them out on iq tests imo.
Advanced societies verses everyone else doesn't equate discrimination. But I get where you were going.
Advancement is discrimination. It is ambition.

Advanced societies verses everyone else doesn't equate discrimination. But I get where you were going.
Advancement is discrimination. It is ambition.

Thanks.

i like bacon tho

i dunno why thats bad

me too. some of them. not all of them......only if forced, like....if You had the CHOICE that your baby would live its ENTIRE life.....on a ventilator....and would only live to 20...

or ..

you could erase that..

youd choose the brief life and ventilator for your baby?

Disabilities often teach measures and capabilities that humans can overcome. The idea that we would want to eliminate that under the guise of eugenics seems fear based and pessimistic rather than celebrating the marvel of the human spirit to achieve overcoming a personal obstacle imo.
But the reasons for it would be over population. If you can't take care of people that could contribute, why would you take are of people that drain resources?
For eugenics to take over, IMO, it would have to be about survival.

i dunno why thats bad

me too. some of them. not all of them......only if forced, like....if You had the CHOICE that your baby would live its ENTIRE life.....on a ventilator....and would only live to 20...

or ..

you could erase that..

I would choose not to know in advance and then let God/the Universe guide me through whatever experience I am supposed to have. I understand your point of view and also that most people agree with you. :)

i dunno why thats bad

or ..

you could erase that..

I would choose not to know in advance and then let God/the Universe guide me through whatever experience I am supposed to have. I understand your point of view and also that most people agree with you. :)
i love ya all the same regardless :)

But the reasons for it would be over population. If you can't take care of people that could contribute, why would you take are of people that drain resources?
For eugenics to take over, IMO, it would have to be about survival.

I believe in something beyond human self absorption so to me eugenics isn't that important but I get where everyone is coming from. I just don't feel the same way.

Forum List

Back