World's climate could cool first, warm later

Right now the temps for 2009 tie with 2003 as the fifth warmest year on record. Given the fact of the strengthing El Nino, there is a very good chance that 2009 will end up third or fourth on the record. Then comes 2010. Could easily exceed 1998 and 2005.

No, things are not cooling at all, in fact they are consistently getting warmer. And, already, the predictions I made concerning this year are proving to be far more accurate that the drivel people here were posting about cooling.

None of the predictions they made last year are coming true.

I would take with big reserve what any of those "experts" are saying.

Ame®icano;1527787 said:
Right now the temps for 2009 tie with 2003 as the fifth warmest year on record. Given the fact of the strengthing El Nino, there is a very good chance that 2009 will end up third or fourth on the record. Then comes 2010. Could easily exceed 1998 and 2005.

No, things are not cooling at all, in fact they are consistently getting warmer. And, already, the predictions I made concerning this year are proving to be far more accurate that the drivel people here were posting about cooling.

None of the predictions they made last year are coming true.

I would take with big reserve what any of those "experts" are saying.

I was hoping they were right actually, until about 5 years ago when it just got old.

and the fact that the Democrats who push the wheelchair bound KKK senator who is 91 and drools on himself into the house chamber to vote on Cap and Trade and global warming legislation ought to be enough to convince all you skeptics, if that dont maybe the fact the Al Gore has made a 100,000,000 dollars on global warming since leaving office ought to convince even the biggest skeptics. Funny how Al Gore got filthy rich with studies and policies Al Gore started while in office.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back