Worlds Best Spokespersons for ObamaCare?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I guess this is what Obama means by "Getting in their face" and "bringing a gun to the fight"

3 nabbed in NY disguising as Obama Care agents

Sun, 30 Aug 2009 17:56:23 GMT

Three people are arrested in New York for attempting murder and burglary after posing as promoters of President Barack Obama's healthcare plan.

Suffolk County Police arrested a woman and two men faking as government insurance agents in Long Island last Friday, according to a FOXNews report.

Under the guise of offering government insurance, the suspects had forced their way into the victims' house in the town of Huntington. They then shot two residents and hit another with a firearm when they refused to be extorted.

3 nabbed in NY disguising as Obama Care agents

Remember, Obama wants a paramilitary civilian Defense Force (in other cultures, they were called the Gestapo or Praetorian Guards) as well funded as the US military

This could be the first time I've ever seen someone bold the part of the story that makes their thread total bullshit.

I do not care for Obama, and what he stands for at all. I think electing him was the biggest mistake this country has made, since re-electing Bush.

But these are criminals, that's it that's all. I don't see the sense in trying to link this shit to Obama. There's lots of legit stuff out there to be concerned about without this kind of stuff.
JMO

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun" -- Barack Hussein Obama encouraging people to brings guns

Obama Encouraged their behavior

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCMDur9CDZ4]YouTube - Obama Says "Argue With Neighbors, Get In Their Face"[/ame]

This could be the first time I've ever seen someone bold the part of the story that makes their thread total bullshit.

Three people are arrested in New York for attempting murder and burglary after posing as promoters of President Barack Obama's healthcare plan.

Were they not confrontational enough to be Obama Spokespersons? They brought guns as the Messiah commanded and they were pretty "in their face"

I don't understand what your problem is...I mean with this thread in particular

I do not care for Obama, and what he stands for at all. I think electing him was the biggest mistake this country has made, since re-electing Bush.

But these are criminals, that's it that's all. I don't see the sense in trying to link this shit to Obama. There's lots of legit stuff out there to be concerned about without this kind of stuff.
JMO

I agree with ba1614. This is horseshit. There's enough legit stuff out there to hang Obama with. Don't need any bogus stories. Give a guy enough rope and he will hang himself. Obama is surely doing that.

Were they not confrontational enough to be Obama Spokespersons? They brought guns as the Messiah commanded and they were pretty "in their face"

And I'm sure if they posed as Jehovah's Witnesses, you would blame them as well.

And I'm sure if they posed as Jehovah's Witnesses, you would blame them as well.

At least we canall agree that ObamaCare is dangerous and Obama's Legions of Mindless Zombies will do anything for their Messiah

Forum List

Back