World's 50 most delicious foods

Jul 27, 2011
I am a food slut ladies and gentlemen. I love to go to all different ethnic restaurants and try all the different cusines. Its an adventure to me! So when I saw this list of foods from around the world I jumped on it. I also wanted to share it with the folks over here :) Now what do YOU think is the top? The number 1? You will probably be a bit surprised.

"There is no love sincerer than the love of food," George Bernard Shaw said. Judging by the number of amazing dishes out there, he was right.
But which are the tastiest? We’ve scoured the planet for what we think are 50 of the most delicious foods ever created.
No doubt some of you will be left reeling: “How did French fries not make the list?!” That’s where our Facebook poll comes in.
Head over there once you’ve finished here and let us know: what’s your favorite food?
For now, feast your eyes and control your drooling, as we reveal the world's most delicious foods:
Read more: World's 50 most delicious foods | CNNGo.com World's 50 most delicious foods | CNNGo.com

Uhhh....I'm going to go out on a limb and say this site is not worth the electrodes it takes to present it on your monitor.
Dumb.
The "best tasting foods in America"...are popcorn, ketchup and potato chips....and oh yeah...doughnuts.
Whatever.

Last edited:
Lamb and artichoke stew.

On a cold winter day, I can't think of anything better.

Forum List

Back