World War III

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
This is pretty long, but I'm interested in people's take. How true is this? What do we really do about it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5N_huInM0k&feature=share]WWIII Is Coming Soon & Here's Why!? - YouTube[/ame]

And how long will our government allow this video to remain on youtube?

How exactly will our government ‘disallow’ this video to remain on youtube?

Let's just say I've seen a lot of things disappear from the internet. One was an article right after 9/11 that stated that the box cutters were planted on the planes by the cleaning crew, most of whom were illegal aliens. Another was an eyewitness Reuter's report about Churches being burned with people inside them in Kenya after their last election.

World War III, though? I don't think so. I think the drawn conclusion to all of the information is likely incorrect. Th world stage is likely to shift based on international economic fallout. Other countries will simply walk away from our currency and paralyze our country. This could lead to more war, but I believe an internal civil war here seems like a much more likely scenario.

World War III, though? I don't think so. I think the drawn conclusion to all of the information is likely incorrect. Th world stage is likely to shift based on international economic fallout. Other countries will simply walk away from our currency and paralyze our country. This could lead to more war, but I believe an internal civil war here seems like a much more likely scenario.

What are you doing to prepare (if anything ) for the collapse of the dollar?

With China and Japan at each others throat, the Middle East on fire, and Europe on the verge of collapse, WWIII could be possible. Im hoping it's not.

Portfolio is in commodities, some receipt, some hard. Other than that, I have a surrogate house that harbors provisions. That's about all I can plan for.

Let's just say I've seen a lot of things disappear from the internet. One was an article right after 9/11 that stated that the box cutters were planted on the planes by the cleaning crew, most of whom were illegal aliens. Another was an eyewitness Reuter's report about Churches being burned with people inside them in Kenya after their last election.

And there was an African media outlet that was going to make a big announcement in 2008 that caused Michelle Obama to say, "That doesn't make my husband any less of an American!" that just disappeared. Why would Michelle say that?

And there was an African media outlet that was going to make a big announcement in 2008 that caused Michelle Obama to say, "That doesn't make my husband any less of an American!" that just disappeared. Why would Michelle say that?

I wrote an article about Michelle Obama's ______________________.

:confused:
Hey, wft is wrong with the keyboard?

The plan for the next world war (WWIII) has been to target the Islamic world to trigger a global war that would engulf many countries and in the end lead to a centralised control of the planet and all its people.

The war would most likely be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Muslim Arabic World) and the political Zionism [ the state of Israel] mutually destroy each other.

Portfolio is in commodities, some receipt, some hard. Other than that, I have a surrogate house that harbors provisions. That's about all I can plan for.

Also, it's good to have marketable skills and be in extremely good physical condition. I never worry about a thing! I've "downsized" with regard to property and possessions gradually over time, and I continue to do so. I believe that property ownership is, essentially, servitude; the property a person "owns" eventually tends to own THEM.

Freedom is lean and mobile. Property ownership is fat and immobile. Be ready to move!

Probably nothing will happen, anyway . . . but it is certain that something will happen sometime, and history indicates that wealthy property holders rarely do well in revolts and social upheavals. So--above all--look and act poor.

The plan for the next world war (WWIII) has been to target the Islamic world to trigger a global war that would engulf many countries and in the end lead to a centralised control of the planet and all its people.

The war would most likely be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Muslim Arabic World) and the political Zionism [ the state of Israel] mutually destroy each other.

Who's "plan?"

This is pretty long, but I'm interested in people's take. How true is this? What do we really do about it?

WWIII Is Coming Soon & Here's Why!? - YouTube

As long as it allows copies of Nostradamus' Prophecies to remain on shelves to be conveniently reinterpreted every time there is an unpleasant global event.

Notice the nefarious spy, mystical music in the background? Does it enhance the proposed conspiracy or take away from it? Does it matter? Is it a subliminal message that is the truth?

Hollywood made a movie years ago, "It takes a thief" glamorizing heisting jewels from people thought to have too much money. Does that remove "Thou shalt not steal" from the Ten Commandments? Hollywood has attacked every last one of the Ten Commandments. Police departments may not take action against thieves who steal from businesses, who have to pay a bank back with interest for large thefts by employees. Judges may not want to convict people who swindle a business now. Criminal thieves are around everywhere, and they are slick at exploiting these feelings. Hollywood helped them by glamorizing them as alpha well-appointed alpha males, their strongest weapon. They also villified owners as people who'd kick a dog around or shove a helpless old lady down as she couldn't get out of their way fast enough. Does that make owners evil people?

Be careful what you believe. People make a fortune from odious human behavior by rearranging facts to suit their desires and wants.

The media is now filled with liars whose objective is to steal money by passing rules and laws making it legal for government to expropriate people's private property.

It's all about making someone into a huge bad guy using omission, mischaracterization, and sensual instruction including aural keys that trigger human emotions to hating an objective group and loving another objective group.

When you erase the background noise, conspiracy theories, imaginings, lies, and hubris, people have to decide for themselves if there is a problem, what the problem is, and what can be done about it.

There's so much snake snot in the video, it leaves too much room for slathering around in a pot of mumbo-jumbo and drawing a conclusion that is likely vastly separated from reality.

Just sayin. :eusa_whistle:

Who's "plan?"

It should have given you a clue when I mentioned "and in the end lead to a centralised control of the planet and all its people.

I'm reffering to the one's that are pulling all the strings, the puppet-masters, the Illuminati.

Are you purposely trying to sound like Albert Pike? :eusa_whistle:

WWIII Is Coming Soon & Here's Why!? - YouTube

I love when those with conspiracy theories use the phrase "the powers that be". Who the hell are they talking about? Give us some names, make it real. Don't blame it on the Federal Reserve and those who control it without actually telling us who you are talking about.

If WWIII ever comes about, it will be for oil and resources. As it stands now, China and the US would almost certainly become allies in taking over the world. Bye bye democracy. Yea, it works great until everything falls apart. Just imagine a scenario where we have not been able to fully develop alternative energies that are effective and that will keep the world moving, and at the same time, oil production truly begins to slow down because we are running out of oil. Do you really think our democracy will remain?

rent a hooker.

Who's Albert Pike? :confused:

Who's Albert Pike? :confused:

What he's referring to are Jesuit machinations which were written down and attributed to Albert Pike. Much like they did with the Protocols of Zion thing. The Jesuits are always playing the Zionists and the Remnants of the Templars (The Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite) off of each other.

Apparently it is a forgery of a plagiarized letter, but you have to know is doing the forging, what the date of the forging was, what the original letter said, what was plagiarized, what was added, why, to whom and what order/movement it was meant to discredit, and who all these authors were, and their apparent and possibly real motives to understand context. It leads the researcher to dismiss the whole damn thing as lunacy. Much like the whole "The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion," scandal.

What can't be dismissed as easily is its' uncanny certitude about how a world elite would unfold events. However, the majority of the predictions of these events can be said to have been written after the events transpired, and in language that was not known at the time Pike was writing the letter supposed to have been written to Giusseppe Mazzini. Nazism? International Communism? Doubtful. But that it was written after the Second World War and told how the Third World War would be orchestrated, and that this is exactly how events have transpired, bespeaks either some global conspiracy or raving anti-semitic paranoia of the author, William James Guy Carr (R.D.[1] Commander R.C.N, via, Satan, Prince of This World (written in 1959).

Carr claimed the following was excerpted from a letter to Giusseppe Mazzini from Albert Pike, dated August 15, 1871:

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."
"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion...We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."3

What is known, is that in all likely hood, Pike did write the bolded part, and was very much against Jesuit machinations, that's about it. But all "secret" societies, all clandestine organizations, including the Zionists, like the Scottish Rite, have been infiltrated and are under some control. Why else would that kooky video be posted?

Don't think it ain't real though. Expect global war quite soon if Romney gets elected. If Obama gets elected, expect a global financial meltdown soon after, if not before the election. Then, if the world will not go along with a "one world currency," then expect global war to prevent a civil war in the US.

Establishment truth.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Guy_Carr

Scottish Rite truth.
http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/pike_mazzini.html#3

Such a letter does exist, but with additions and alterations on meaning and content. What has been added later, by which "hoaxer" and why? :eusa_whistle: That is the craft of deception.

Empirical and Epistemological Breakdown. (This doesn't really go into researching the history and motivations of the authors in a critical and unbiased fashion, but it is still good work.)
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/Articles/Pike-Mazzini_Three-World-Wars.htm

hTfF9.png

I think we'll only slide back into superstition and darkness if we underestimate the influence of these organizations, and the technological power they control today. Every year I am surprised at how their power diminishes as wisdom in this nation and around the world grows. We'll see if any of these links disappear or if that video does indeed disappear. The important thing is that we don't hate each other, don't call each other names, treat each other with respect, hold to core values, and refuse to let issues divide the nation. Going to war, looting the economy, and turning a blind eye to corruption when we see it, even if we think it comes from good people who we think represent our interests, is no way to solve the world's problems and avoid war.
youre_not_paranoid_quote_postcard-p239787317550780176qibm_400%5B1%5D.jpg

Forum List

Back