World War II veteran not allowed to vote

It is your obligation as a citizen to know the basic rules, where your precinct is, what the acceptable forms of ID are, who you are planning to vote for, etc.

If he showed up for duty in Germany this badly prepared Patton would have had him fined and doing punishment detail. He ran a business 40 years. Any of his staff shows up for work this clueless that staffer would have been canned.

How can someone who fought for your right to be an American, marginalize himself?

Why do you support Nazis?

he was offered a ballot; he chose not to use it.

duh

No, he was turned down and offered a temporary ballot, like the Jews were offered temporary work under the Nazis.

there's no such thing as a temporary ballot, fuckchop.

are you this stupid in real life?

Fucking libtard stupidity!! This guy is 86 and STILL doesn't know he needs an ID with his fucking current address on it??\

God DOUBLE Damn you people are screwed up!!

he was offered a ballot; he chose not to use it.

duh

No, he was turned down and offered a temporary ballot, like the Jews were offered temporary work under the Nazis.

I am not the fucking idiot who struggles with the English Language.

You don't mind if I use the dictionary for you, do you?

1. providing or serving for the time being only; existing only until permanently or properly replaced; temporary: a provisional government.
2. accepted or adopted tentatively; conditional; probationary.
3.( usually initial capital letter ) of or being the wing of the Irish Republican Army that follows a policy of violence.
Provisional | Define Provisional at Dictionary.com

Ouch, it looks like someone needs hooked on phonics.

1.providing or serving for the time being only; existing only until permanently or properly replaced; temporary: a provisional government.
3.( usually initial capital letter ) of or being the wing of the Irish Republican Army that follows a policy of violence.

yes, you do.

A provisional ballot is used to record a vote when there is some question about a voter’s eligibility. Provisional ballots may be utilized when the voter’s name is not on the voter list, the voter’s eligibility is challenged pursuant to state law, the voter is in the wrong polling place, or the voter cannot provide the ID required by federal or state law.

The Help America Vote Act of 2002 (“HAVA”) guarantees that any voter who shows up at the polling place, anywhere in the country, who is not able to cast a regular ballot is given a provisional ballot. After the election, the appropriate state or local election entity will determine if the voter was eligible using the information on the provisional ballot envelope, voter registration records and any other available source. If the election entity determines the voter was eligible, it will count the vote and notify the voter of the outcome. Additionally, under HAVA, any time polling hours are extended, voters are required to vote using provisional ballots.

Provisional Balloting - Election Protection

you can go back to sculpting chess pieces out of your fecal matter now. :thup:

1.providing or serving for the time being only; existing only until permanently or properly replaced; temporary: a provisional government.

yes, you do.

A provisional ballot is used to record a vote when there is some question about a voter’s eligibility. Provisional ballots may be utilized when the voter’s name is not on the voter list, the voter’s eligibility is challenged pursuant to state law, the voter is in the wrong polling place, or the voter cannot provide the ID required by federal or state law.

The Help America Vote Act of 2002 (“HAVA”) guarantees that any voter who shows up at the polling place, anywhere in the country, who is not able to cast a regular ballot is given a provisional ballot. After the election, the appropriate state or local election entity will determine if the voter was eligible using the information on the provisional ballot envelope, voter registration records and any other available source. If the election entity determines the voter was eligible, it will count the vote and notify the voter of the outcome. Additionally, under HAVA, any time polling hours are extended, voters are required to vote using provisional ballots.

Which means it is a temporary ballot that rests upon provisional circumstances.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

yes, you do.

no, it's a ballot that may or may not be counted, depending on the voter's eligibility.

i bet you like making the bishops most.

am i right?

It is your obligation as a citizen to know the basic rules, where your precinct is, what the acceptable forms of ID are, who you are planning to vote for, etc.

If he showed up for duty in Germany this badly prepared Patton would have had him fined and doing punishment detail. He ran a business 40 years. Any of his staff shows up for work this clueless that staffer would have been canned.

BINGO! Right on target! My points EXACTLY!

This whole thing is another propaganda ploy by the leftists to push their "let everybody and anybody vote, without proving who they are and where they live" voter fraud agenda.

yes, you do.

The man had 2 options. Vote or not vote. Which did he CHOOSE?

yes, you do.

no, it's a ballot that may or may not be counted, depending on the voter's eligibility.

am i right?

You lose, Valox, and I don't even LIKE Del... :eusa_shhh:

yes, you do.

am i right?

Hence temporary, depending upon someone's judgement.

A provisional ballot is a temporary ballot, until certain conditions are met. Seriously, wtf is so hard to understand?

I am done arguing with fucking idiots over this.

am i right?

Hence temporary, depending upon someone's judgement.

A provisional ballot is a temporary ballot, until certain conditions are met. Seriously, wtf is so hard to understand?

I am done arguing with fucking idiots over this.

You claimed he was not given the opportunity to vote. That is a straight up LIE. He was offered the chance to cast his vote. Since he is probably registered there, it would have been approved later.

The purpose of these Republican voter ID laws is to suppress the black vote....

According to a 2005 study by UW Milwaukee Driver License Status of Voting Age Population those without state-issued photo ID who would need to obtain one to vote include:

■23% of elderly Wisconsinites over the age of 65
■17% of white men and women
■55% of African American males and 49% of African American women
■46% of Hispanic men and 59% of Hispanic women
■78% of African American males age 18-24 and 66% of African American women age 18-24

Wisconsin Gov. Walker acts to suppress vote | The Stand

Forum List

Back