World War II reported by the 2004 media.

R

rcajun90

1941 France Falls to The Germans – The German military has successfully liberated France from their own elitist ilk. The efficiency of the NAZI regime should be able to bring about the full potential of the French people.

Pearl Harbor – After the United States cut of their oil supply the Empire of Japan driven by desperation has done the only thing they could do and attacked the United States. They have destroyed our navy. We can only hope that negotiations can bring about a peace in the Pacific.

Stalingrad – The German army has the Soviet city of Stalingrad surrounded. The people have been reduced to eating rats. The Soviet government should capitulate for the good of their own people. The war is lost in the east and Soviets should start negotiations.

D-Day June 6, 1944 – Well entrenched German army is cutting our young men into shreds. It is an utter failure. Just watch this footage of a landing craft and the poor men in it. The liberation of Europe is impossible in such a volatile region of the world. Ted Kennedy states that the war is not winnable.

The Battle of Berlin – The fanatical NAZI army will fight to the last man in Berlin. It will take years for the Soviets to root out the German army. Stalin and Roosevelt should sue for peace.

The Battle of Tarawa – The American army has suffered over 3,000 casualties in the last 72 hours. The well defended island is impossible for the Americans to liberate. Why are we there anyway? Japan no longer posses a threat to the United States. We should negotiate a peace with the Empire of Japan.

Post War – Japan nor Germany has ever known a democracy. It is highly unlikely that the United States can force one upon them. We should cut and run and let the powers that be decide the fate of the two nations.

I bring this up because we have never faced an enemy as fanatical as the Japanese. They threw themselves off cliffs or committed suicide before being captured by the U.S. Compared to the Japanese of the Empire, the Islamic fascist fundamentalists are reasonable people. We need to stay the course in Iraq and make it an example for the region. Also killing Al-Queda there appeals to more then killing them here. Also our media is all about sensationalism, the prison abuse is repugnant and embarrassing it doesn’t describe our effort in Iraq. Those few are being punished. The one question that needs to be asked, Are we the same kind of men as our fathers and grandfathers? Those were some true men.

Originally posted by rcajun90

Hehe, I'm right there with you!

U.S. unleashes genocidal destruction on Japan

The U.S. laid waste to the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki today, using a weapon only Hell itself could concieve of.

While murdering over 100,000 innocent men, women, and children, recent fire bombings over Tokyo continue to burn while millions of suffering, starving, homeless families desperately hope for peace and an end to the wanton destruction.

The U.S. military has recently surrounded the Japanese home islands with a cordon of steel, in an effort to strangle the empire into submission and humuliation.

Starvation en-masse appears to be the chief motive behind U.S. brutality, replacing rice for the family with growing hatred and resentment of America.

In other news, President Truman announced the formation of the United Nations council, which gathered for the first time in New York City today and elected French Ambassador Le Peau as the President of the U.N.

Directly after the oath of office, Le Peau condemned the U.S. government for it's callous treatment of the native Japanese, and asked the security council to halt the invasions of the Home Islands in order to deliver deserately needed food, water, and French arms.

The council also criticized the use of smoke screens by U.S. naval vessels as polluting the air for no reason.

While President Truman claims as necessary to shield the fleet against "kamikazi attacks", doubt exists over the nature and extent of such attacks

The U.N. council has continued to investigate the Japanese air force for anything resembling a "kamikazi", yet to date, no aircraft have been found to be both "packed with bombs" and "piloted by a suicidal fanatic".

We bombed Japan twice with atom bombs after drawing a line in the sand and they didnt capitulate. MAJOR difference between America and Islam!

Originally posted by Patriot
We bombed Japan twice with atom bombs after drawing a line in the sand and they didnt capitulate. MAJOR difference between America and Islam!

Well of course. It's a creative writing thing, though. I'm thinking what would Liberals report TODAY about events from WWII?

I was just thinking about how the media would have covered WWII. They would have thrown more things in there like "US troops march into Holland, citizens shout and wave flags out of pure anger."

Ahh, I hate the media, anti-American stories for no reason I can think of.

U.S. unleashes genocidal destruction on Japan

>The U.S. laid waste to the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki today, using a weapon only Hell itself could concieve of.

While murdering over 100,000 innocent men, women, and children, recent fire bombings over Tokyo continue to burn while millions of suffering, starving, homeless families desperately hope for peace and an end to the wanton destruction.<

Very accurate. You might want to add protests erupt among the rubble in Berlin and Paris. = - )

>The U.N. council has continued to investigate the Japanese air force for anything resembling a "kamikazi", yet to date, no aircraft have been found to be both "packed with bombs" and "piloted by a suicidal fanatic".<

You might want to add that if such weapons do exist it is only because of the American threat posed to the empire. Don't forget always blame America and never mention we were attacked first.

Although as I've said, I find the prisoner abuse scandal to repugnant and damaging to the image of America, we are in a war. My uncle surved on a submarine in the Pacific during WW II. When they sunk a Japanese ship they would surface not to rescue the men but to spray them with machine gun fire. This at first glance might seem brutal but there was no room for POW's and they felt it was more humane then leaving them for the sharks like the Japs did to our sailors. Just imagine if CNN was around and they learned of this scandal. War is hell. The senate is calling for a special committe to look into the scandal."Americans Slaughter Defenseless Japanese On The High Seas"!

you forgot to add: the us attacks hitler unprovoked diverting needed supplies from the fight in the pacific to go to war in europe even though it was japan that attacked us not germany.

Originally posted by Semper Fi
Ahh, I hate the media, anti-American stories for no reason I can think of.

I think we are going to have to start being more specific. There are two medias now. The traditional media. and the conservative media, Fox news, talk radio, the internet. They no longer have a monopoly.

My original post was aimed at CNN and the traditional broadcast news in the USA and also the world media. I’m more mad at the USA media trying to portray Iraq as Vietnam since the earliest days of the war. Don’t you remember when we were making a mad dash to Baghdad and we had to slow down to let the supply line catch up, the U.S. media started to say things like quagmire and we are bogged down? This is not a war of ideology but a war of survival. There is no comparison between the two wars. We never occupied Hanoi. The NVA never attacked the USA. Occupation is always tough and we meet much resistance in Germany for years after the war. Also Iraq has become a magnet for the Islamic fascists. Better kill them there then here. I expect the world media to hate us. We are the richest and bad boy on the block. It is a shame when the enemy can use our own against us. If the media had done this in WW II we would be speaking German.

rcajun- BRAVO!

Great points made by all.

This very subject has been on my mind- as well as other people's- and it plainly shows that we would be Nazis if the LMM had been in full-force back in the 40's. Actually, that isn't true. Since FDR, Truman, & the Democrats loved Stalin so much, they probably WOULD have pulled for us against the Nazis, but then would have turned on us. Oh, WAIT! They DID turn on us, hence the hatred heaped on Reagan for destroying the Evil Empire.

As has been pointed out by some conservatives, we lost more men in a D-Day REHEARSAL than we have in this war. Yes, every life is precious, but it gives some perspective.

The point is that the LMM are STILL obsessed with Vietnam. Watching the Sunday roundtables today, I nearly put my fist through a wall. It is SO obvious that they LOVED this Abu Ghraib garbage. One liberal actually had the nerve to comment that "these pictures just seem to keep coming out & staying in the news."

YEAH! Because you sick, perverted, military-hating fu*ks in the LMM keep releasing a few more every few days. I mean, what the hell would Chris Matthews do with his life if not for Abu Ghraib.

btw- Does anyone here remember a guy named Nick Berg? Just wondering.

It makes me laugh that the LMM ridicule FOX for saying they are "fair & balanced"- which they are in MANY ways- but Chris Matthews can have a panel with FOUR other liberals- yes, poor lil' Tucker IS a liberal, he just likes bow ties- yet NOBODY blinks an eye. I thought Chris & Nora were going to cum when discussing McCain being Kerry's VP candidate. Their hatred for Bush & America is so obvious that I HOPE that the American people start REALLY catching on, en masse, and rise up & reject the LMM & the filthy America-hating bias. With Rush, Coulter, Ingraham, and especially FOX, this process is already underway. That said, beating the hell out of CNN, MSNBC, & other members of the LMM is NOT enough........WE MUST EXPOSE & DESTROY THEM!

Originally posted by SPIKESMYGOD

Ohhh shit, that's funny, I was just reading this and changed to Fox, where Abu Gharaib is the subject, with allegations of foreknowledge by the military chain of command.

AND DEAR GOD, IT'S HILLARY!

HILLARY IS ON FOX!

Originally posted by Comrade
Ohhh shit, that's funny, I was just reading this and changed to Fox, where Abu Gharaib is the subject, with allegations of foreknowledge by the military chain of command.

AND DEAR GOD, IT'S HILLARY!

HILLARY IS ON FOX!

And she's getting the Kid gloves treatment.

I don't even recognize the host, and she and her sidekick sure can't stop harping on the military problems.

But ladies and gentleman, this is A FIRST. Watch it!

Forum List

Back