World War II: British soldiers raped German women

Jeremiah

Tommy Robinson in a recent interview stated that British politicians are cowards. He said that the sexual grooming of young girls is taking place all over the UK.

I personally think British politicians are more corrupt than coward or may be little bit of both.

Here is complete interview by him:

British politicians are cowards sexual grooming is taking place everywhere in Britain Tommy Robinson Zee News

Okay - I'll look at it - keep in mind corrupt and coward are one and the same. Sin leads to cowardly tendencies. The more wicked the individual the more full of fear they are. (and torment)

It goes with the territory. So I will look at the link and tell you what I think, Vikrant. Thanks.

Something is very dark and corrupt about UK.

Sure. Many of them are Satanists. I'm talking highest echelons of government. Same for America. It's very dark. Our nation is under the judgment and the UK is under God's judgment too. You can see it all about them.

Let us try to keep religion out of it. Thanks!

I wasn't talking religion. I was talking "darkness". You brought it up. I merely pointed out where it is coming from.

Darkness does not come from fictional entities like Satan and, when you start blaming some third party such as Satan for darkness then you are essentially absolving the individuals who are committing these gruesome crimes against young girls of UK. It is the culture, it is the corruption, it is the lack of will to fix the problem which are source of darkness.

That's your opinion. If you refuse to identify the source - don't expect an answer to the problem, Vikrant. Good night.

Sure they happened, though not to the same scale as the red army in Berlin, and it was a result of wartime conditions i.e. people living without authorities to go to can be taken advantage of or raped under foreign occupation.

Forum List

Back