World wants Obama

No, silly, someone else would be in charge. But it's disruptive to the power structure. It throws a monkeywrench in the works.

And besides, getting him puts some closure to the 9/11 thing.

Well, and it would give some credibility to the government.

:lol: Yeah, I know, funny idea.

actually, Al Qaeda is very decentralized as are most terrorist organizations....even if we captured OBL tomorrow, it won't end the group itself.....

I had hoped I was past any need to post a link to the Bush smears -get a life, this guy is out of office in just a few months.

The link is a story reporting that Blair had prayer sessions with Bush, and was posted because Michael Collins said that europeans are not at all religious.

It wasn't posted as a bush smear at all, merely to show Michael collins he was wrong. I do understand why it comes across as a bush smear though, and I apologize for that.

Last edited:
actually, Al Qaeda is very decentralized as are most terrorist organizations....even if we captured OBL tomorrow, it won't end the group itself.....

You're absolutely right, but if there were another major attack on US soil bin Laden would have had a major hand in it.

Taking him out would be like taking out a general. Plus, both Bush and MCcain said they would do this. In no uncertain terms they said they would do this. Throw the bums out, give the other side a chance.

Last edited:
no, thats democrats

No, that's the Republicans

Video: MICHAEL REAGAN want to SHOVE GRENADES UP MUSLIM BABY's BUTTS

MICHAEL REAGAN want to SHOVE GRENADES UP MUSLIM BABY's BUTTS

You Republicans make me embarrassed to be an American. Or at least associated with you guys. I hate that people think we all think and talk this way. Stupid red neck white trash ignorant brainwashed Americans.

I wonder if this is how the rest of the world talked about Germany before ww2?

No, that's the Republicans

Video: MICHAEL REAGAN want to SHOVE GRENADES UP MUSLIM BABY's BUTTS

MICHAEL REAGAN want to SHOVE GRENADES UP MUSLIM BABY's BUTTS

You Republicans make me embarrassed to be an American. Or at least associated with you guys. I hate that people think we all think and talk this way. Stupid red neck white trash ignorant brainwashed Americans.

I wonder if this is how the rest of the world talked about Germany before ww2?
um, using a troofer site is a total fail, ya know

Without a doubt... This is exactly what McCain has been saying... He's a celebrity around the world...and of course other countries have our best interests in mind....LOL

Do other countries for the most part have our best interests in mind? No

Then again plenty of countries can unite under a common goal as we've seen on the past.

Do you think the rest of the world wants a US President in charge who has a hot temper and could blow their country into small pieces in minutes?

So they do have their best interests in mind, smart interests at that.

um, using a troofer site is a total fail, ya know

Google Michael Reagan wants to blow up muslim babies by shoving grenades up their butts and see him say it in person.

You always attack the source when you can't handle the facts in the source. Typical. :eusa_whistle:

Google Michael Reagan wants to blow up muslim babies by shoving grenades up their butts and see him say it in person.

You always attack the source when you can't handle the facts in the source. Typical. :eusa_whistle:
you cant handle the truth, i dont really giove a fuck what Michael Reagan said
its no worse than shit Randy Rhoades has said
he also apologized for it and rhoades didnt

Naivety... thy name is frazzledgear.

BUSH doesnt even know that he is president... he just reads what he is told to read..and carries out the policies of BUSHTEAM.... who couldnt give an f about peasants like you.

Maybe you haven't been around long enough. But the left routinely accuses Republican candidates and Presidents of being stupid. I didn't need 30 years of seeing that before figuring it. It is as predictable as tomorrow's sunrise. But Harvard and Yale really don't admit stupid people and they don't allow them to stay if they managed to sneak in. And they don't care who their daddy is since Harvard didn't have any problem flunking out one Kennedy, rejecting another and nearly kicking out Ted Kennedy for cheating, Yale and Harvard have both rejected applications from the offspring of many well-known politicians, a much lesser school flunked out Gore even though his daddy was a sitting Senator. There are plenty of examples of how the offspring of prominent politicians couldn't make the grade themselves. So no, Bush is not stupid. He wasn't stupid as governor of Texas either.

A cheap stunt is to use the natural misstatements and gaffes people make when speaking -and always do if they speak in public long enough -and pretend that equals "stupidity". I don't know where people like you came to the conclusion that a gift for speaking equals intelligence. It provably does not and frankly, I demand more than a gift for public speaking in my President.

As for Bush personally giving an f about me? Did I ever say that? But are you under the idiotic impression that ANY Presidential candidate or President gives a flying f personally about me? LOL -Since none of them even know you and I exist, it would be true naivete to believe ANY of them did.

What I said is that every President comes into office wanting to do their best by the NATION itself, not me in particular or any individual in particular. Clearly you don't know how our government really works. Unlike you, I don't look to government to take care of me personally, especially not the FEDERAL government. It may be why the Contitutional duties of a President don't include assuming primary responsibility for the welfare of each individual. It is for the nation itself and the people as a whole. State governments have secondary responsibility for the individual, not federal -with the individual having primary responsibility.

Maybe you didn't know this, but the President isn't actually the President of individuals in this country. He is the President of the states, elected by our states and the only elected office that is not directly chosen by individuals. Which may be why its called "United States of America" instead of the People's Republic of America, huh?

I also said that none have a goal of going down as a terrible President or a desire to screw up the country. I also said I prefer a President who places that desire to go down as a President who never made any group unhappy with his decisions, beloved by all - below the best interest of the nation, willing to make decisions in the best interest of the nation even when it means bucking the fickle winds of public opinion which is so often dead wrong. And even if it means he personally suffers for it by being ridiculed, smeared, villified and getting low approval ratings. Anyone willing to sacrifice what they believe in their heart to be in the best interests of this country for better approval ratings -shouldn't be President at all and is unfit for the office.

Forum List

Back