World told to ignore US president....LOLLOLOLOLO

You think these Trump Kool-aid drinkers care? Every living thing on Earth could hate Trump and they still would support that clown.

We want world leaders to be rattled.

In other words, you want a chaotic and divided societies throughout the world, which is exactly what Vladimir Putin wants in the worlds democratic societies.
Hey, how's the weather in Saint Petersburg?

From what I read half the Rumpbots insist it's a good thing because "we want the world to be rattled" while the other half insist it isn't a valid rattle story at all. So in one suspension of reality it exists, in the other it doesn't.

Typical. Can't make up their minds. All they know is Rump Worship.

You think these Trump Kool-aid drinkers care? Every living thing on Earth could hate Trump and they still would support that clown.
that would be the same way with obama supporters and no doubt bush and clinton and so on down the line.....

Most of the idiots that still support Trump are financially sound white idiots who love and worship money more than country, kids, our constitution and life. Money is indeed the root to all evil.....cause piss po ass whites are finally figuring this idiot out...that's why rarely in these town hall tv events you see piss po white mf's supporting the guy.

Most of the idiots that still support Trump are financially sound white idiots who love and worship money more than country, kids, our constitution and life. Money is indeed the root to all evil

Hmmm ... then why are you guys constantly reaching into my pockets to get some?

I am willing to bet, bet a substantial amount, that the OP cannot follow this advice.
U.S. Officials Tell World Leaders To Ignore Trump's Tweets | HuffPost

So you got anything except to quickly and unmistakably proving my point?

Want a do over?
I have no clue what the hell you talkin bout Willis
Seriously, what are you talking about? I insist upon a do over....LOLOL

I am willing to bet, bet a substantial amount, that the OP cannot follow this advice.

Want a do over?

Well Rochester, your title said the world was told to ignore trump. I just pointed out you cant.
You then proceeded to, and continue to prove my point.
TDS

Want a do over?

Well Rochester, your title said the world was told to ignore trump. I just pointed out you cant.
You then proceeded to, and continue to prove my point.
TDS
I would love to wake up each morning knowing my country, the economy, the world is safe and sound....but how can anybody with an idiot of the free world ever ever relax with a nut in charge, Bozo?

Forum List

Back