world stocks fall as Feds do no stimulus

do you understand what allowing things to fall off a cliff would have looked like?

when your house is burning you dont say "oh well let it burn I wont call the fire department".

You call the fire department adn try to save some of your shit.

You dont say "ill just live in a tent made of the neighbors sheets until I can make enough to rebuild".

I live so far out there is no fire dept to call, it's up to me t put out the fire orrebuild after one.
That aside, until we "fall off the cliff", we can't get up.

near as I can tell I am the only one here advocating a true free market.

you tried to infer we are not recovering.

That is a fucking lie in the face of the facts

Show me where I mentioned anything about our recovery. Everything I posted is hypothetical, related to the real world but nothing political, nothing current.

You appear to be a paid shill for the democrats and it is a waste of time to talk to you.......dumbass!

when you can discuss anything without relating it to your agenda, maybe I will respond to you.
until then you are here for my amusement and nothing more, dumbass shill.

So there you have it.

The republicans dont care about what the free market wants.

They dont care about the constitution either like they claimed.

What is it they want?

to shrink the government until it is small enough to out right kill

The numbers fell after your partisan chart ends.

FACTS

jobs-infographic-06012.top.jpg

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/2012/06/01/news/economy/may-jobs-report/jobs-infographic-06012.top.jpg

dear idiot.

one month does not a pattern make.

Now why do you NOT want more stimulus if the markets are demanding it?

Because you dont believe in the free market any moree than you believe in the constitution.

Its all bullshit to just get your way.

The Grover Norquist way

Truthmatters,

Please explain how the government giving taxpayer dollars to stimulate the market and making investors richer meshes with your meme that the rich are not paying enough to the government.

TIA

I guess I should have known Truthiepoo would ignore this question.

It's too much for her single schnapps and paint chip riddled brain cell.

dear idiot.

one month does not a pattern make.

Now why do you NOT want more stimulus if the markets are demanding it?

Dear Liar,

The chart I posted ends 4 months after your hack chart. And all 4 of those months are lower than the last one in yours.

4 months does make a pattern.

You lose. Thanks for playing and please remember to pick up a copy of the home game on your way out of the studio.

The markets are crying out for stimulus because the stim impact is wearing out.

jesus your a dimwit

So in this thread the right has said they dont believe in free markets, the stock market is not part of the free market and that they think we should not do more stim because the last one didnt spend the money fast enough.

wow your party is all fucked up now

This thread is about you not understanding anything anyone says because you lack the intelligence to reason.

your the one who claimed the right doesnt believe in free markets as where we should place our trust

so if stimulus is what the market is cryng out for why is the right against it?

Because it treats the symptom and not the disease.

dear idiot,

your whole world philosophy on the right is that the MARKET KNOWS BEST!

this is the market tellling you brain dead assholes that it wants stimulus.

Dear fuckwit,

Your whole world philosophy on the left is that the GOVERNMENT KNOWS BEST! :cuckoo:

How has that been working out for you? Remember, don't take a breath or piss until they tell you to. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back