World Series

Boston sure did kick the shit out of em last night.. Jeez, I thought that 5th inning would never end!

Game 1 - Maineman 13, Rockies 1

I am bleery eyed today - not enough sleep last night at ALL...but what a glorious game. We are an absolute offensive machine and Beckett was flawless!

I would LIKE to see the Sox win it all in Fenway, but I think they may, in fact, finish off the Rox in Denver.... which will be just fine!

Looks like? Your not sure? As slow and boring as baseball is did you fall asleep just before that third out so can't be sure?

:razz: :eusa_clap: :question: :eusa_dance: :D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :eusa_pray: :thup:

MLB is slow, not really boring, IMO if you understand the intracacies of the game. The offense-defense duel is every bit as strategically-complicated as football.

But to answer your question ... no, I didn't watch the game at all.:rofl:

a pitcher's duel won by a hall of fame pitcher.

can you say SWEEP?

Congrats on the win. What is it about sweeping the LCS that means a team sometimes doesn't show up for the big one? Happened to my beloved Tigers last year....sigh....:(

Congrats on the win. What is it about sweeping the LCS that means a team sometimes doesn't show up for the big one? Happened to my beloved Tigers last year....sigh....:(

It was the extended rest, in both cases. Way too much time to be off when your momentum is so great.

Forum List

Back