World Series you'd like to see

I hate to disappoint everybody, but it's going to be a Dodgers vs Angels Freeway Series.

So all you little baseball bitches can just stay home and watch So Cal do this Series right!

Except for the ones in Seattle, you're banned from watching any baseball for life!

The LA teams have bought enough players to be in it.

Pretty much the Pirates vs. any team would work for me. Before last season, I was in 6 grade the last time the Bucs made the playoffs. lol

I hate to disappoint everybody, but it's going to be a Dodgers vs Angels Freeway Series.

So all you little baseball bitches can just stay home and watch So Cal do this Series right!

Except for the ones in Seattle, you're banned from watching any baseball for life!

As a Yankee fan in DC, at least I wouldn't gag.

Mariners and the Cubs.

It of course would be way too early to talk world series next year for them however the Cubs have some very good promising young talent and are growing as a team so they might actually accomplish what the royals and the pirates did last year for the first time in 20 years,have a winning season.

Got to take it step by step before going to the world series.The Royals are not good enough to get to the world series yet but they are going to take the next step this year and make it to the playoffs for the first time in 29 years so they have taken the next step.

The Pirates made it to the playoffs after having their first winning season in 20 years last year so they could get there sometime in the next few years.The Cubs could be following their footsteps headed that way next year as well having a wininng season possibly.

that would be awesome them being my favorite team in the national league.:banana:

Yankees-Cardinals would be a classic. Hopefully the Yankees get the 2nd AL Wild Card spot, and upset the higher-seeded AL postseason teams. But we'll see.

Yankees-Cardinals would be a classic. Hopefully the Yankees get the 2nd AL Wild Card spot, and upset the higher-seeded AL postseason teams. But we'll see.

It's not going to happen, sorry to say for this Yankee fan. Martin Prado, virtually the only Yankee offense left, had an emergency appendectomy last night.

So miracles are gone.

thats okay. I have a feeling now he is right,that its going to be the dodgers and angels which is who i am actually pulling for now the reason being is having two LA teams in the world series will be good publicity for The Rams return to LA next year.

with two successul LA teams in the world series,nobody will be able to say LA doesnt have competitive teams in sports thats why I am glad to see them doing well now.

the angels for sure i believe is a lock,unlike the royals or A's they have both good pitching AND hitting and the tigers are too banged up so i dont them getting there.

thats okay. I have a feeling now he is right,that its going to be the dodgers and angels which is who i am actually pulling for now the reason being is having two LA teams in the world series will be good publicity for The Rams return to LA next year.

with two successul LA teams in the world series,nobody will be able to say LA doesnt have competitive teams in sports thats why I am glad to see them doing well now.

the angels for sure i believe is a lock,unlike the royals or A's they have both good pitching AND hitting and the tigers are too banged up so i dont them getting there.

With the Yankees out of it, I'm cheering for the LA teams.

Anything to avoid the dreaded Beltway Series and the obnoxious fans here locally.

Anything to avoid the dreaded Beltway Series and the obnoxious fans here locally.
so you live in new york? what part? yeah for me being a royals fan,i dont care who goes to the world series each year,as long as the yankees are out of it and stay home,im happy.

so you live in new york? what part? yeah for me being a royals fan,i dont care who goes to the world series each year,as long as the yankees are out of it and stay home,im happy.

No, I live in DC. I became a Yankee fan over Derek Jeter and the fact that my husband is originally a New Yorker and Yankee fan.

I hate the O's and Nats. Especially the Os.

No, I live in DC. I became a Yankee fan over Derek Jeter and the fact that my husband is originally a New Yorker and Yankee fan.

Live in DC huh? hmmmm watch out for all those criminals in the government out there running out country.watch your back.

Live in DC huh? hmmmm watch out for all those criminals in the government out there running out country.watch your back.

Hey, I'm a retired Federal bureaucrat and glad to be out of it.

She said 'beltway series', not 'subway series'.

Like Billo,I ALSO am pulling for an LA series between the angels and dodgers for previous reason stated.However while I think the angels will make it and get to the series,i dont have faith in the dodgers.they have not looked good down the stretch the last couple weeks.they remind me of the a's and the royals in the american league,they are being kept in games by their pitching but they are not hitting.

thats why the royals and a's wont go very far in the playoffs once they get there.if the dodgers dont get their act together on offense,neither will they. so far I would say the angels from the american league will be there to face the cardinals from the national league.the cards look like they are hungry to get back there.that their world series lost still stings.

Its so cool to see there a
Royals vs. Pirates. :thup:
Its so cool to see others here that would like to see a royals/pirates world series as well.:thup::dance:Im glad Im not the only one here that agrees that nobody else deserves it as much as these two do.

Both being organizations that have been so horrible for the past 20 years.man 20 years is a long time.would be great to see two small market teams square off. for me though,i would love it more than anything else probably for a different reason than that which im sure is the reason everybody else would like to see them in.

I would like to see them square off because i live here in kc so the royals are naturally my favorite team and the pirates,cause clint hurdle the manager for the pirates,is a former royal.

the pirates made it to the playoffs last year,Im glad to see the royals are on the verge of getting in as well.:dance:its been too long.

would love to see those two teams in but they are both STILL trying to learn how to win especially the royals so i just dont see that happening.

they both have the same problem unfortunately.excellent pitching but no hitting.that will take you only so far in the playoffs.the pirates did not advance past the first round last year because of that and dont see it being any different for them this year either and obviously neither for the royals.

a more realistic scenario though would be my second favorite matchup.Im a california guy whos heart is in LA so i would also be very happy if its the dodgers and angels which i think is a very realistic scenario i can see unfolding.

im crossing my fingers that the angels and royals or even the a's face off against each other in the american league championship games and the dodgers and pirates do for the national league championship since i would be very happy to see two of these teams from these four teams meet each other for the world series.that would be just too fantastic for me to even imagine happening.:thewave:

Forum List

Back