World Series you'd like to see

you ALSO said that either the angels OR A'S would beat the royals in the playoffs. lol. one problem wrong with your theory about the A's beating them.the royals beat them two out of three in oakland where they hadnt lost a series since early may and then beat them three out of four in kansas city and have gone into a huge tailspin since they made that horrible trade for Lester.worst trade they ever made.

they were doing great till they traded calipso and because they traded him,they are stacked with just all right handed hitters and no balance of lefties which is why they are losing now.they really fucked up.they would have been much better off staying pat.lol.
The Angels have the best pitching staff since Bret Saberhagen and Dan Quisenberry.

you ALSO said that either the angels OR A'S would beat the royals in the playoffs. lol. one problem wrong with your theory about the A's beating them.the royals beat them two out of three in oakland where they hadnt lost a series since early may and then beat them three out of four in kansas city and have gone into a huge tailspin since they made that horrible trade for Lester.worst trade they ever made.

they were doing great till they traded calipso and because they traded him,they are stacked with just all right handed hitters and no balance of lefties which is why they are losing now.they really fucked up.they would have been much better off staying pat.lol.
The Angels have the best pitching staff since Bret Saberhagen and Dan Quisenberry.
Did you mean to say the Angels?

Yankees-Cardinals or Yankees-Giants. Dodgers-Angels Freeway World Series would be classic.

Giants v. A's (sans another earthquake).

LA v. LA is a disgusting thought.

O's v. Brewers (good fans, and a long drought, great ballparks and Milwaukee has some of the best ball park food. Anyone every tried to get down a Dodger Dog? Yuck!)

Nats v. O's, would be entertaining.

The way they just snapped out of their funk, I have to say Braves vs. A's!

Otherwise, Cubs vs Anybody.

I feel for the Cubbies. The Os are coming to town. Actually they're in town, Os 8- Sox 2.

Can't believe the Os lost three straight to the Cubbies and then come home and beat the Rays 9-1. Baseball is a strange game. :smoke: <=== Me considering taking back up what I gave up 5 months ago.

I feel for the Cubbies. The Os are coming to town. Actually they're in town, Os 8- Sox 2.

Can't believe the Os lost three straight to the Cubbies and then come home and beat the Rays 9-1. Baseball is a strange game. :smoke: <=== Me considering taking back up what I gave up 5 months ago.
that it is,thats why when people here in kc were up in arms about the royals losing three straight to the astros this year saying they couldnt believe they could lose to that team i said to them-relax,its a long season,teams with good records lose to bad teams with losing records all the time once in a while during the season.

some people just dont get that.that in a long season like that where youplay everyday those kind of things are going to happen.

in baseball,other than the people in their cities that follow their team everyday,nobody thinks anything of it where in football its magnified since they only play once a week.

A baseball season is like watching paint dry...paint that takes more than half a year to dry.

I love the fact baseball teams play almost everyday. The worst part of football is having to wait a week for another game and the bye weeks are just torture. No wonder so many people are into the fantasy game. There isn't enough to talk about playing just once a week.

A baseball season is like watching paint dry...paint that takes more than half a year to dry.

I love the fact baseball teams play almost everyday. The worst part of football is having to wait a week for another game and the bye weeks are just torture. No wonder so many people are into the fantasy game. There isn't enough to talk about playing just once a week.

so very true.It was torturous last year having to wait week to week toward the end of the year to see the seahawks play again.

A baseball season is like watching paint dry...paint that takes more than half a year to dry..

LOL
thats true if you have to sit through it on tv.thats why I pretty much only watch the world series.depending on who is in it of course.who wants to watch big money teams like the yankees play the braves? yuck.and sometimes the playoffs,again depending on who is in it of course.

watching the game in real life though is fun,whole entire different experience.especially at a royals game in kc.anybody who has never seen one there is missing an amazing experience.between innings they turn on the fountains and at night its just amazing,the colors in them.its just amazing.

that was the only way I have been able to sit through them the past 20 years since the product on the field has been such a joke.i got to where i only went there for the fountain show. Sparky anderson who managed in both leagues,he said royals stadium was his favorite ballpark as well.the rockies stadium is nice too.they also have a fountain in the outfield.

going to a cubs or red sox game is really fun as well.nothing like visiting those old classic ballparks,they are the last two classics remaining.thank god those two look to be safe to stay around forever.

Can't believe the Os lost three straight to the Cubbies and then come home and beat the Rays 9-1. Baseball is a strange game.
Cubs are always best when there is no longer any pressure to do well.
4i6Ckte.gif

:smoke: <=== Me considering taking back up what I gave up 5 months ago.

Don 't do it. I am now at 12.5 years smoke-free. I should have quit 12 years before that!

A baseball season is like watching paint dry...paint that takes more than half a year to dry..

LOL
thats true if you have to sit through it on tv.

These are the comments of non-baseball fans. You think watching a game on TV is boring, where I am watching a work of art being painted by a pitcher, establishing a repertoire of pitches, choosing different ones for different counts, different locations for different counts and different batters - a whole myriad of nuances that true fans of the game are paying attention to, while the non-fans are wondering when there is going to be some action, i.e. a hit. :)

Royals-Nationals.
the way the royals ave been hitting lately, as much as i would love to see the royals in the world series,i dont think they will get that far.they have excellent pitching which is why they are where they are in the standings but pitching can only take you so far in the playoffs.them and the a's both have the pitching to get to the playoffs but neither have the hitting to go deep into the playoffs.I'll be thrilled enough just having the royals finally be i the playoff almost 30 years alter from their last playoff appearance.

I noticed the Pirates have a chance at the Wild Card. I hope they make it and have a good playoff run. I've been waiting to give them a revenge whipping since '79. I wasn't in B-more back then, but those who were want to smack them down double hard for '71, too.

Forum List

Back