World Series you'd like to see

The way they just snapped out of their funk, I have to say Braves vs. A's!

Otherwise, Cubs vs Anybody.

Cubs-Orioles would be great.

Dodgers-Red Sox

Cardinals-Yankees

San Francisco-Detroit

Atlanta-Minnesota REMATCH!

Philadelphia-Toronto REMATCH!

Edit to add: I would love to see the Pirates in the WS again, too.

I think that would be good for baseball
thats who im pulling for mostly because i live in kc and clint hurdle is a former manager but also,who better then two teams that have been so disasterous the last 20 years because of being a small market team. unfortunately it looks like mccuthens injury is really affecting the pirates worse then i ever thought it would so they will be lucky if they have another winning season even.he is their leader,the straw that stirs the drink so that was a major blow to them.

the A'S are in the same boat.what looked like a lock two weeks ago having the best record in baseball,they have gone into a major tailspin lately.that was a horrible trade they made with boston because they are struggling getting hits because with that trade,they no longer have a balanced offense of hitters form both sides of the plate,they are one dimisional loaded with all right handers.worst trade ever they made,they should have stayed pat.

the royals have an excellent chance of making it there and im not saying that just because i am a royal fan either.they are a dangerous team i guarantee,nobody wants to face right now.the a's players they told the royals broadcaster,their bullpen is like nothing they have ever seen before.thats why they lost 2 out of 3 from them in oakland and 3 out of 4 in kc recently.here on this thread is why they have an excellent chance of going to the world series.do not count this team out.

shocker,Kc Royals could be in the world series this year,here is why. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Cubs-Orioles would be great.

Dodgers-Red Sox

Cardinals-Yankees

San Francisco-Detroit

Atlanta-Minnesota REMATCH!

Philadelphia-Toronto REMATCH!

Edit to add: I would love to see the Pirates in the WS again, too.

The Os owe the Pirates a beat down. Their last two WS losses were to Pittsburgh.

Seattle Mariners and anybody else.. Because the Mariners are AWE SOME...

the mariners just like my royals have really improved dramatically this year.my royals are going to be in the playoffs this year.they are focused and playing well where the tigers are reeling and since the tigers have gone into a tailspin along with the A'S,your mariners just might make it as well.

In THIS case though Hug,this is baseball we are talking about so in this case,I am a kc fan and have to root against seattle if they happen to face each other with the right to go to the world series.lol.

the mariners just like my royals have really improved dramatically this year.my royals are going to be in the playoffs this year.they are focused and playing well where the tigers are reeling and since the tigers have gone into a tailspin along with the A'S,your mariners just might make it as well.

In THIS case though Hug,this is baseball we are talking about so in this case,I am a kc fan and have to root against seattle if they happen to face each other with the right to go to the world series.lol.

"MY" Mariners...??????

Bite your tongue knave... LOL

I was being sarcastic.

I like most Seattle fans don't care about the Mariners.. They have been drawing only around 12,000 per game here at home.

Even IF the stupid Mariners made the playoffs I doubt they would sell out at home.

"MY" Mariners...??????

I was being sarcastic.

I like most Seattle fans don't care about the Mariners.. They have been drawing only around 12,000 per game here at home.

Even IF the stupid Mariners made the playoffs I doubt they would sell out at home.

well then you can come on over and cheer on kc then.hee hee.people like our friend bill are badly undestimating them saying there is no way they will go to the world series,that the a's or angels will beat them and go depite the fact they have been the hottest team in baseball since the all star break and are a phenomenal 52-1 when they have the lead going into the 7th inning because their bullpen is the best in the major leagues.lights out and pretty much unhittable.

the A's in fact-the team with the best record in baseball, while here in kc recently losing 3 out of 4 from them, was asked what they thought about their bullpen by the royals annoncer and they said they were nothing like anything they have seen before. Believe me,I have been the most skeptical negative person in teht world about the royals the past 25 years because they were such a joke of a franchise because of their owner david ass,so it takes an awful awful lot to convince me the royals are any good but the facts speak for themselves.

trust me,this is the one team in baseball,nobody wants to face in the playoffs this year.they are a very dangerous team.

"MY" Mariners...??????

I was being sarcastic.

well then you can come on over and cheer on kc then.hee hee.people like our friend bill are badly undestimating them saying there is no way they will go to the world series,that the a's or angels will beat them and go depite the fact they have been the hottest team in baseball since the all star break and are a phenomenal 52-1 when they have the lead going into the 7th inning because their bullpen is the best in the major leagues.lights out and pretty much unhittable.

the A's in fact-the team with the best record in baseball, while here in kc recently losing 3 out of 4 from them, was asked what they thought about their bullpen by the royals annoncer and they said they were nothing like anything they have seen before. Believe me,I have been the most skeptical negative person in teht world about the royals the past 25 years because they were such a joke of a franchise because of their owner david ass,so it takes an awful awful lot to convince me the royals are any good but the facts speak for themselves.

trust me,this is the one team in baseball,nobody wants to face in the playoffs this year.they are a very dangerous team.

Ya.... a man with a bat in his hands can be very dangerous...

I hate to disappoint everybody, but it's going to be a Dodgers vs Angels Freeway Series.

So all you little baseball bitches can just stay home and watch So Cal do this Series right!

Except for the ones in Seattle, you're banned from watching any baseball for life!

I hate to disappoint everybody, but it's going to be a Dodgers vs Angels Freeway Series.

So all you little baseball bitches can just stay home and watch So Cal do this Series right!

Except for the ones in Seattle, you're banned from watching any baseball for life!
you ALSO said that either the angels OR A'S would beat the royals in the playoffs. lol. one problem wrong with your theory about the A's beating them.the royals beat them two out of three in oakland where they hadnt lost a series since early may and then beat them three out of four in kansas city and have gone into a huge tailspin since they made that horrible trade for Lester.worst trade they ever made.

they were doing great till they traded calipso and because they traded him,they are stacked with just all right handed hitters and no balance of lefties which is why they are losing now.they really fucked up.they would have been much better off staying pat.lol.

Forum List

Back