World Series 2010 Poll

Who are you rooting for to win the World Series 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never watch the entire game,just the last few innings to see who wins.baseball is too boring to watch on tv.Its like watching paint dry when your team isnt in it.my team is the cubs and they never make it so i never watch the the games in their entirely.lol.Last time I watched a playoff game in its entirely was a couple years ago when the cubs were in the playoffs.

people like you annoy me...i love the ignorant people who say baseball is so boring and how it's excruciating to watch and say foot ball is the best.

yet when you bring up the little fact that in a 60 minute game of football the ball is in play for an average of a whooping 9-11 minutes they have nothing to say. Cause thats exciting right?

again you show your ignorance,if its not your baseball team playing,its boring,takes forever for anything exciting to happen if its a low scoring game.Football theres always something happening all the time constantly.yeah baseball is really fun to watch,watching them scratch their asses,spit and the catcher and pitcher throw the ball back and forth to each other all the time,thats really exciting,people LOVE to watch that on tv.:lol::lol::cuckoo:

Baseball is fun to play,but on tv its boring as hell.watching it at the ballpark LIVE ,now thats a different story,THE its fun yankee apologist.

I'm partial to ice hockey, all other sports pale in comparison as far as constant happenings. In football, basketball, 2 minutes on their timer, can last an hour.. boring as hell.

I never watch the entire game,just the last few innings to see who wins.baseball is too boring to watch on tv.Its like watching paint dry when your team isnt in it.my team is the cubs and they never make it so i never watch the the games in their entirely.lol.Last time I watched a playoff game in its entirely was a couple years ago when the cubs were in the playoffs.

people like you annoy me...i love the ignorant people who say baseball is so boring and how it's excruciating to watch and say foot ball is the best.

yet when you bring up the little fact that in a 60 minute game of football the ball is in play for an average of a whooping 9-11 minutes they have nothing to say. Cause thats exciting right?

again you show your ignorance,if its not your baseball team playing,its boring,takes forever for anything exciting to happen if its a low scoring game.Football theres always something happening all the time constantly.yeah baseball is really fun to watch,watching them scratch their asses,spit and the catcher and pitcher throw the ball back and forth to each other all the time,thats really exciting,people LOVE to watch that on tv.:lol::lol::cuckoo:

Baseball is fun to play,but on tv its boring as hell.watching it at the ballpark LIVE ,now thats a different story,THE its fun yankee apologist.

again you show you're an idiot.

You have yet to address my point, you say football there is something always happening yet in a 60 minute game the ball is in play for an average of 9-11 minutes...

yeah thats the definition of something constantly happening.

Wanna know why baseball is the best, because regardless if you are up 1 run or up 40, you cant run down the clock like in the NFL or NBA etc...you gotta play all 9 innings.

I'm partial to ice hockey, all other sports pale in comparison as far as constant happenings. In football, basketball, 2 minutes on their timer, can last an hour.. boring as hell.

well yeah the last two minutes of basketball game and football game can be an eternity since it actually takes like 20 minutes,thats why unless its one of my favorite teams playing,i wont sit through those two minutes.

Lumpy was right .. SF Giants win the World Series over the TX Rangers in 5...final score 3 to 1...:clap2::clap2:

congrats to Giants.Like i siad before was glad both these teams made it since one of them was reassured of winning it for the first time in their franchise.

Forum List

Back