World Series 2010 Poll

Who are you rooting for to win the World Series 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Neither.Dont care.Im just happy that BOTH of these teams are in the world series especially the Rangers since I hate those freaking yankees.Im glad these are the two teams that made it because The Giants have never won a world series since they have been the San Francisco Giants and The Rangers have never been to the world series before so either way,one of these teams is going to win their first world series title and I like that.

I thought they just picked names out of a hat when the Yankees bust out. Huh, go figure

Do people watch or is it all Tampa Bay once the Yanks are out?

I never watch the entire game,just the last few innings to see who wins.baseball is too boring to watch on tv.Its like watching paint dry when your team isnt in it.my team is the cubs and they never make it so i never watch the the games in their entirely.lol.Last time I watched a playoff game in its entirely was a couple years ago when the cubs were in the playoffs.

I never watch the entire game,just the last few innings to see who wins.baseball is too boring to watch on tv.Its like watching paint dry when your team isnt in it.my team is the cubs and they never make it so i never watch the the games in their entirely.lol.Last time I watched a playoff game in its entirely was a couple years ago when the cubs were in the playoffs.

people like you annoy me...i love the ignorant people who say baseball is so boring and how it's excruciating to watch and say foot ball is the best.

yet when you bring up the little fact that in a 60 minute game of football the ball is in play for an average of a whooping 9-11 minutes they have nothing to say. Cause thats exciting right?

people like you annoy me...i love the ignorant people who say baseball is so boring and how it's excruciating to watch and say foot ball is the best.

yet when you bring up the little fact that in a 60 minute game of football the ball is in play for an average of a whooping 9-11 minutes they have nothing to say. Cause thats exciting right?

:lol::lol:dude...you've got a FOOTBALL jets avatar..wtf? :lol::lol::lol:

thats because I am a SPORTS fan and I don't bash any sport. I love them all.

However I bleed baseball, I'd trade the whole Jets team into slavery for another Yankee World Series.

However, I am also an avid Jet Fan, Knicks Fan, and Rangers fan.

My point is people who bash baseball cause its boring and then say football is the greatest sport of all time is just annoying.

Only reason Football is as big as it is is because of one word

GAMBLING

However I bleed baseball, I'd trade the whole Jets team into slavery for another Yankee World Series.

My point is people who bash baseball cause its boring and then say football is the greatest sport of all time is just annoying.

GAMBLING

uhm no, that not it. gambling? and yes I know more money is wagered on the super bowl than anything else of its type,and, thats because there is ONE game, not several.

Well, I'm pulling for Texas but it looks like they're gonna' have to sweep the Giants at home in order to have any chance of winning this.

GAMBLING

uhm no, that not it. gambling? and yes I know more money is wagered on the super bowl than anything else of its type,and, thats because there is ONE game, not several.

Who is talking about the superbowl...I'm talking about the regular season.

I would love to look up the stats but I am willing to bet that more money is wagered on 2 or 3 sunday's of foot ball then the whole baseball season.

Gambling is the #1 reason football has become toe powerhouse that it is

again you show your ignorance,if its not your baseball team playing,its boring,takes forever for anything exciting to happen if its a low scoring game.Football theres always something happening all the time constantly.yeah baseball is really fun to watch,watching them scratch their asses,spit and the catcher and pitcher throw the ball back and forth to each other all the time,thats really exciting,people LOVE to watch that on tv.:lol::lol::cuckoo:

Baseball is fun to play,but on tv its boring as hell.watching it at the ballpark LIVE ,now thats a different story,THE its fun yankee apologist.

Last edited:
I'm partial to the Giants.
There is something magical about a conglomeration of castoffs, misfits, and weirdos playing over their heads for all the marbles.
They are not a dynasty and probably won't be back in the World Series any time soon.

Forum List

Back