World Religions

dattaswami

Rookie
Aug 4, 2009
World Religions

If anyone says that his/her religion is the only path to God and that other paths lead to hell, I have one humble question. The question is for every religion without any trace of partiality. The simple question is: Today I have heard your Religion and if I follow that, I reach God and if I refuse I will go to the hell for my own fault. This is very much reasonable. But before your ancestors discovered our country, the literature or even the name of your religion was not known to our ancestor and he could not reach God for no fault of him. But your ancestor reached God through your religion at that time.

Even if I assume that my ancestor will take rebirth now and will follow your religion to reach God, such possibility is ruled out because you say that there is no rebirth for the soul. Thus my ancestor suffered forever for no fault of him and the responsibility for this falls on the partiality of God. Had the God been impartial, He could have revealed your religion to all the countries at a time. Had that happened, my ancestor might have also reached God as your ancestor. Therefore your statement proves your own God partial.

The only way left over to you to make your God impartial is that you must accept that your God appeared in all the countries at a time in various forms and preached your path in various languages. The same form did not appear everywhere and the same language does not exist everywhere. The syllabus and explanation are one and the same, though the media and teachers are different. Can you give any alternative reasonable answer to my question other than this? Certainly not! Any person of any religion to any other religion can pose this question.

Moreover every religion states that their God only created this world. Unfortunately this world is one only and every God cannot create the same world. There are no many worlds to justify that each God created His own world. Therefore any human being with an iota of commonsense has to agree that there is only one impartial God who created this one world and He came in different forms to different countries and preached the same path in all the languages simultaneously at one time.

Let this logic sword of the divine knowledge cut the rigid conservatism of the religious fans in this world to establish the Universal Peace. I need not beg all these religious followers to be united and harmonious to each other for the sake of world peace. Such begging appeals are made enough in the past. The religious fans feel that there is no unity really in the religions but they have to be united since their kind hearts melted by these appeals. Thus a temporary change was only brought. At the maximum one generation of the followers got united. The next generation fights with each other because they feel that there is no real unity in them due to lack of the real unity in their religious scriptures.

A permanent solution for this does not lie in the begging appeals, which may or may not unite the followers. Even if the appeals unite such unity is not permanent. If the real unity in all the religious scriptures is exposed through the logical divine knowledge, the followers have to be united for generations together. Therefore, My attack is not on the hearts of the followers through love and kindness. My attack is on all the religious scriptures through intellectual logical analysis of divine knowledge. The unity of hearts through love can be only temporary. The unity of brains through intellectual analytical divine knowledge will be permanent. Hearts agree but brains realize. Agreement is temporary, but realization is permanent. Thus this is My first blow of My divine Conch shell for the permanent unity of all the religions aiming at eternal Universal Peace.

World Religions

If anyone says that his/her religion is the only path to God and that other paths lead to hell, I have one humble question. The question is for every religion without any trace of partiality. The simple question is: Today I have heard your Religion and if I follow that, I reach God and if I refuse I will go to the hell for my own fault. This is very much reasonable. But before your ancestors discovered our country, the literature or even the name of your religion was not known to our ancestor and he could not reach God for no fault of him. But your ancestor reached God through your religion at that time.

Even if I assume that my ancestor will take rebirth now and will follow your religion to reach God, such possibility is ruled out because you say that there is no rebirth for the soul. Thus my ancestor suffered forever for no fault of him and the responsibility for this falls on the partiality of God. Had the God been impartial, He could have revealed your religion to all the countries at a time. Had that happened, my ancestor might have also reached God as your ancestor. Therefore your statement proves your own God partial.

The only way left over to you to make your God impartial is that you must accept that your God appeared in all the countries at a time in various forms and preached your path in various languages. The same form did not appear everywhere and the same language does not exist everywhere. The syllabus and explanation are one and the same, though the media and teachers are different. Can you give any alternative reasonable answer to my question other than this? Certainly not! Any person of any religion to any other religion can pose this question.

Moreover every religion states that their God only created this world. Unfortunately this world is one only and every God cannot create the same world. There are no many worlds to justify that each God created His own world. Therefore any human being with an iota of commonsense has to agree that there is only one impartial God who created this one world and He came in different forms to different countries and preached the same path in all the languages simultaneously at one time.

Let this logic sword of the divine knowledge cut the rigid conservatism of the religious fans in this world to establish the Universal Peace. I need not beg all these religious followers to be united and harmonious to each other for the sake of world peace. Such begging appeals are made enough in the past. The religious fans feel that there is no unity really in the religions but they have to be united since their kind hearts melted by these appeals. Thus a temporary change was only brought. At the maximum one generation of the followers got united. The next generation fights with each other because they feel that there is no real unity in them due to lack of the real unity in their religious scriptures.

A permanent solution for this does not lie in the begging appeals, which may or may not unite the followers. Even if the appeals unite such unity is not permanent. If the real unity in all the religious scriptures is exposed through the logical divine knowledge, the followers have to be united for generations together. Therefore, My attack is not on the hearts of the followers through love and kindness. My attack is on all the religious scriptures through intellectual logical analysis of divine knowledge. The unity of hearts through love can be only temporary. The unity of brains through intellectual analytical divine knowledge will be permanent. Hearts agree but brains realize. Agreement is temporary, but realization is permanent. Thus this is My first blow of My divine Conch shell for the permanent unity of all the religions aiming at eternal Universal Peace.

I teach that Christ is the only path back to God. Because His Atonement is the only way we can change our human nature. The only we can partake in the Divine nature. It is only because of Christ that we are raised from our mortal death into immortality.

Youre question is a reasonable question, however, and I will answer it. Youre ancestors did have the Gospel preached to them. The Gospel has been around since the beginning of the earth. It was taught in the days of Adam. The knowledge was lost to many through disobedience. As was predicted. Every dispensation the Gospel has been restored and revealed to the people. And in every dispensation the people have fallen away. Until this one, the dispensation of the fulness of times when then Gentiles fulness comes in and Israel is gathered again. This dispensation will not end in apostasy, because God will conclude His work to ensure there are still faithful.

However, that digresses from your question. There have been many who have not heard the Gospel. However, "For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit" (1 Peter 4:6). Those who have not heard the message of deliverence in this life will hear it in the Spirit world where they await the resurrection of their bodies and the Final Judgment.

If you wish to learn more of this you can read:

Vision of the Redemption of the Dead

Letter on Proxy work for the dead

Treatise on Baptism for the Dead and the Sealing Power

It was for this reason that Malachi predicted the return of Elijah to "turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers" (Mal 4:5-6).

I also wish to respond to the following:

Moreover every religion states that their God only created this world.

False. We teach that God created worlds without end.

Your attack understanding scriptures through intellectual logical analysis of divine knowledge. Your attack may be valid, though you dont seem to explain what you can replace the intellectual logical analysis of divine knowledge with.

I agree that is a problem, mostly because you dont learn the things of God through intellectual logical analysis of anything. You learn the things of God by going to God and learning through first had revelation. I have no doubt whatsoever that if all men did this, we would come to the same understanding and we would have peace between us and all others.

And when you recieve Divine revelation your heart and mind are united in understanding. There are no doubts. It's an effective, if underused practice.

• Banned
World Religions

I teach that Christ is the only path back to God. Because His Atonement is the only way we can change our human nature. The only we can partake in the Divine nature. It is only because of Christ that we are raised from our mortal death into immortality.

Youre question is a reasonable question, however, and I will answer it. Youre ancestors did have the Gospel preached to them. The Gospel has been around since the beginning of the earth. It was taught in the days of Adam. The knowledge was lost to many through disobedience. As was predicted. Every dispensation the Gospel has been restored and revealed to the people. And in every dispensation the people have fallen away. Until this one, the dispensation of the fulness of times when then Gentiles fulness comes in and Israel is gathered again. This dispensation will not end in apostasy, because God will conclude His work to ensure there are still faithful.

However, that digresses from your question. There have been many who have not heard the Gospel. However, "For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit" (1 Peter 4:6). Those who have not heard the message of deliverence in this life will hear it in the Spirit world where they await the resurrection of their bodies and the Final Judgment.

If you wish to learn more of this you can read:

Vision of the Redemption of the Dead

Letter on Proxy work for the dead

Treatise on Baptism for the Dead and the Sealing Power

It was for this reason that Malachi predicted the return of Elijah to "turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers" (Mal 4:5-6).

I also wish to respond to the following:

Moreover every religion states that their God only created this world.

False. We teach that God created worlds without end.

Your attack understanding scriptures through intellectual logical analysis of divine knowledge. Your attack may be valid, though you dont seem to explain what you can replace the intellectual logical analysis of divine knowledge with.

I agree that is a problem, mostly because you dont learn the things of God through intellectual logical analysis of anything. You learn the things of God by going to God and learning through first had revelation. I have no doubt whatsoever that if all men did this, we would come to the same understanding and we would have peace between us and all others.

And when you recieve Divine revelation your heart and mind are united in understanding. There are no doubts. It's an effective, if underused practice.
If you argue that the human incarnation of your religion alone is correct, you will face the following powerful question:

Your human incarnation appeared in a particular region in a particular time only and gave the correct message to the people of that particular region only. After that, several generations passed before that particular message reaches the other regions of the world. All these generations missed that message and went to hell after death. If your message reached all the regions of the world in the beginning itself, at least some of the passed generations might have benefited. If your God alone created this entire earth and all this humanity is His issue, there should be no partiality in giving the message to one region only and allow other regions to be deprived of such fortune. This concludes that your God is partial to one region without reason or that your God did not create this entire humanity.

You have no answer for this question but we have the answer. Your God is impartial to all humanity and is the creator of this entire humanity. Even though the absolute God gave a particular message to a particular region through a particular human form, the same absolute God gave the same message in different human forms to other regions also. The language of the message may differ but the message is one and the same. The form, culture, dress etc., of the human incarnations in different regions may be different but the absolute God in these human incarnations is one and the same and hence His message is also one and the same delivered to all regions in the same time impartially.

Therefore, all the human beings are the children of the same God and hence there must be brotherly hood between all the human beings.

Universal-Spirituality

If you argue that the human incarnation of your religion alone is correct, you will face the following powerful question:

Your human incarnation appeared in a particular region in a particular time only and gave the correct message to the people of that particular region only. After that, several generations passed before that particular message reaches the other regions of the world. All these generations missed that message and went to hell after death. If your message reached all the regions of the world in the beginning itself, at least some of the passed generations might have benefited. If your God alone created this entire earth and all this humanity is His issue, there should be no partiality in giving the message to one region only and allow other regions to be deprived of such fortune. This concludes that your God is partial to one region without reason or that your God did not create this entire humanity.

You have no answer for this question but we have the answer. Your God is impartial to all humanity and is the creator of this entire humanity. Even though the absolute God gave a particular message to a particular region through a particular human form, the same absolute God gave the same message in different human forms to other regions also. The language of the message may differ but the message is one and the same. The form, culture, dress etc., of the human incarnations in different regions may be different but the absolute God in these human incarnations is one and the same and hence His message is also one and the same delivered to all regions in the same time impartially.

Therefore, all the human beings are the children of the same God and hence there must be brotherly hood between all the human beings.

Universal-Spirituality

Um, did you read anything I just wrote? Because I answered those very problems you have mentioned.

Youre flaw in your argument is you conclude that God is somehow limited to reaching people in this mortal probation when He has power over the living and the dead. You conclude that at death, it's over. But its not. We are just entering the next phase of life. A phase in which we still have the power to progress and to teach others to.

Now, are you willing to actually have a discussion or are you just going to pretend that you havent been answered and post the same exact thing over?

• Banned

Universal-Spirituality

Um, did you read anything I just wrote? Because I answered those very problems you have mentioned.

Youre flaw in your argument is you conclude that God is somehow limited to reaching people in this mortal probation when He has power over the living and the dead. You conclude that at death, it's over. But its not. We are just entering the next phase of life. A phase in which we still have the power to progress and to teach others to.

Now, are you willing to actually have a discussion or are you just going to pretend that you havent been answered and post the same exact thing over?

God appears to those who long for Him

When a mother wants to see her child, she does not think about any advantage out of it. Infact the mother presents some cash to the son as a gift and if the son needs, she will even sell all her ornaments and sacrifice for the sake of her son. Similarly, if the person has true love for God, the person wants to see God not for any advantage, but even at the cost of great disadvantage. For such a person, God appears and only such a person can see, talk, touch and even live with God. Only for such persons is there a need for the enquiry of the real form of God. The real form of God is the present Human Incarnation.

Universal-Spirituality

Forum List

Back