World reacts angrily - Who Cares? WHAH!

CSM said:
Great article...well worth reading indeed!
Too bad there are so many great points, I couldn't figure how to just do a blurb! Glad you enjoyed it!

Gabriella84 said:
If you look it who is issuing the fatwas or jihads, it is ALWAYS individual clerics. Who only speak for themselves and not for everyone.

Do you have any idea how much influence individual "clerics" actually have on the people attending their Mosques? Traditionally, who calls the people to stand and fight whatever it was they were rebelling against?

What everyone STILL refuses to consider is how fractured the Islamic community. If Bush or Blair speak, you know they represent the U.S. and England, as their elected leaders. No one elects a Muslim cleric. They merely seize control.
They do not have "lands." They have territories. The cleric of a town in Northern Iraq does care squat about the cleric of a town in Southern Iraq. They don't get together for coffee. They don't run around visiting each other like the leaders of the Western World do.

Now that's where you are wrong, they DO communicate with each other. They are not the only ones who want to extend power and influence. Holy wars are not traditionally started by the average Abdul or cleric, it takes much more than that to get a rebellion going.

Instead of trying to destroy Islam as a whole, the West needs to identify which factions are the radical ones, then go after them. It won't be easy, as they can easily get up and move.

I don't think anyone is trying to destroy Isalm as a "whole". And again, the Muslim religious community DOES communicate with one another and, if you think about it you could probably name three or four radical factions off the top of your head, in different nations in the ME who are affliated with one another.

Gabriella84 said:
If you look it who is issuing the fatwas or jihads, it is ALWAYS individual clerics. Who only speak for themselves and not for everyone.
So the next time Falwell says the fags and lefties of this country are what caused 911, you'll just keep your mouth shut. Right. I mean, he is only speaking for himself.

Oh, and BTW: Muslim clerics are selected to be clerics by an association. So for all intents and pursposes, they have been chosen by the people to represent them.

freeandfun1 said:
Oh, and BTW: Muslim clerics are selected to be clerics by an association. So for all intents and pursposes, they have been chosen by the people to represent them.

Bingo.

Chosen to lead the people they are representing.

"No. Really . You can't trust what the pope says about catholic beliefs. He only speaks for himself.", she said, letting the shrooms take full effect.

Gabriella84 said:
Pale, take a sedative and come back when you are not a character out of Dr. Strangelove. :asshole:

You should be thankful there are my type around little miss liberal world, because myself and people like me are the ones that fought for this nation to make it what it is today, to give you the right to sit there with your pias little smartass cake hole and crap on America every frickin' chance you get, and also take every opportunity to defend the very people who want to KILL us, because you have freedom of speach.

So here's my advice to you shit for brains... bend over, grab your shoulders, and give a quick hard jerk, and just maybe your head will pop out of your ass...

yikes.jpg

rtwngAvngr said:
"No. Really . You can't trust what the pope says about catholic beliefs. He only speaks for himself.", she said, letting the shrooms take full effect.

He doesn't speak to the Bishops, Cardinals or Priests either. He's isolated and only communicates with other right-wing extremists on the the internet. :clap1:

Gabriella84 said:
:link: <<< posted several times in past threads!...

Pale Rambo, take a sedative and come back when you are not a character out of Dr. Strangelove. :asshole:

shows gabby does not pay attention!

Evil can only win if good men stand by and do nothing. We can't stand back and not retaliate. I don't know about nuking Mecca, but if nuclear weapons go off in the USA, I say round up all the Muslims in the country and put them in camps pending deportation, close the borders to all Muslims, with a few rare exceptions that will be tracked by an ankle bracelet, and then we send troops into every Muslim country whose government either opposes us or can't seem to keep their own population under control. If they can't clean house, we'll do it for them, and like my mom always said about cleaning my room, "You DON'T want me to do it for you, trust me." Eventually, we'll start opening the border back up with the understanding that there's ZERO tolerance (yes, that's right, total intolerance) for bombings and terrorism.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back