World Peace is closer than you think, my friends

Yep everything is great LOL, the fact that the GOP has wrecked the middle class and the country the last 35 years is no problem. Idiot troll. If you are all right, that is all that matters.

what makes you think that forcing you ideas on those that are happy is better, duper idiot?
We are 24th in happiness. And 26% of us are mentally unstable. How much better would we as a people be with Healthcare good vacations good infrastructure living wage paid parental leave a national ID card and no more illegal immigration, cheap college and training to get us out of this GOP greedy idiot Rush towards inequality and bad upward Mobility. Glad you're happy, just seems like you are myopic and stupid to me, troll.

Why are you responsible for my happiness? Why are you responsible for my wages? Your idea may sound good but I am not dependent upon you or anyone else for my happiness, that is on me. How much of taxpayer money are you going to take from hard working Americans, if tYou have no mone, vacations seem to be a waste.
Just like the Democratic Party, I would give tax cuts to the non Rich and tax the rich more, go back to JFK's tax rates, 70% top tax rate to cut CEO pay and have money to invest in America and Americans for a change.
Reaganist tax rates have done nothing but screw the nonrich and our infrastructure, and make our Rich incredibly bloated. Not to mention GOP foreign policy and economic policy... Without an imaginary GOP propaganda world, the GOP would have disbanded by now LOL.

Can't answer my question so you divert. LOL! You are a troll and nothing else.
Your question is absolute idiocy. The government has a lot to do with how your life goes, and the last 35 years the GOP giveaway to the rich and screwing the rest makes it more and more difficult for the non-rich to prosper, dumbass brainwashed functional moron troll. We are the richest country on Earth and half the population is screwed and our infrastructure is a joke. Great job dumbass myopic moron.

what makes you think that forcing you ideas on those that are happy is better, duper idiot?
We are 24th in happiness. And 26% of us are mentally unstable. How much better would we as a people be with Healthcare good vacations good infrastructure living wage paid parental leave a national ID card and no more illegal immigration, cheap college and training to get us out of this GOP greedy idiot Rush towards inequality and bad upward Mobility. Glad you're happy, just seems like you are myopic and stupid to me, troll.

Why are you responsible for my happiness? Why are you responsible for my wages? Your idea may sound good but I am not dependent upon you or anyone else for my happiness, that is on me. How much of taxpayer money are you going to take from hard working Americans, if tYou have no mone, vacations seem to be a waste.
Just like the Democratic Party, I would give tax cuts to the non Rich and tax the rich more, go back to JFK's tax rates, 70% top tax rate to cut CEO pay and have money to invest in America and Americans for a change.
Reaganist tax rates have done nothing but screw the nonrich and our infrastructure, and make our Rich incredibly bloated. Not to mention GOP foreign policy and economic policy... Without an imaginary GOP propaganda world, the GOP would have disbanded by now LOL.

Can't answer my question so you divert. LOL! You are a troll and nothing else.
Your question is absolute idiocy. The government has a lot to do with how your life goes, and the last 35 years the GOP giveaway to the rich and screwing the rest makes it more and more difficult for the non-rich to prosper, dumbass brainwashed functional moron troll. We are the richest country on Earth and half the population is screwed and our infrastructure is a joke. Great job dumbass myopic moron.

Great diversion troll! :th_believecrap::th_spinspin::lame2:
:agree:

one day, very soon, human beings on this planet will live in a world where international conflicts will be resolved peacefully, not by mass murder.

how tragic it is that today, while hundreds of millions of folks live in abysmal poverty, the arms merchants of the world grow increasingly rich as governments spend trillions of dollars on weapons destruction.

but we must never lose our vision of a world in which as Jesus said: "they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks. nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore"
Maybe one day war will be banned forever and all international conflicts will be resolved without using violence but I don't think all this is gonna happen soon...
As a species we're not very peaceful....war has always been our companion since the beginning of time :frown:

one day, very soon, human beings on this planet will live in a world where international conflicts will be resolved peacefully, not by mass murder.

how tragic it is that today, while hundreds of millions of folks live in abysmal poverty, the arms merchants of the world grow increasingly rich as governments spend trillions of dollars on weapons destruction.

but we must never lose our vision of a world in which as Jesus said: "they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks. nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore"
Your next Phrump jubilation thread won´t be helpful in this matter.

Forum List

Back