"World Opinion" is Worthless

CSM said:
Hey if plain old white bread was good enough for our forefathers it's good enough for me! You think bagels are somethng special just because they get rounded up and shoved through an oven, well white bread goes through an oven too, ya know.

I'll have you know that bagels are boiled in honey and water first, then baked. It's a process call 'blanching', which accounts for the cruch on the outside with a soft inside.

And, our (oops) forefather's ate bannock - uneven flat bread. Blech. :tdown2:

:D

Said1 said:
I'll have you know that bagels are boiled in honey and water first, then baked. It's a process call 'blanching', which accounts for the cruch on the outside with a soft inside.

And, our (oops) forefather's ate bannock - uneven flat bread. Blech. :tdown2:

:D
That crunchy on the outside will cut your lip someday! What's wrong with bannock? You a racist or something?

Said1 said:
Yes, against bannock. You've never head of the ECAB, Eastern Canadians Against Bannock?

I dismiss the ECAB as a far right wing paramilitary bagel extremeist group. Not worth consideration. Got anything closer to mainstream white bread?

Let me know when this thread has been hijacked far enough out of reality! I sometimes have trouble determining the boundaries in such things.

CSM said:
I dismiss the ECAB as a far right wing paramilitary bagel extremeist group. Not worth consideration. Got anything closer to mainstream white bread?

Let me know when this thread has been hijacked far enough out of reality! I sometimes have trouble determining the boundaries in such things.

They have one seat in parliament, so obviously people out west ARE voting for them. You dismisal means nothing.

But seriously, if you ever had a Montreal smoked meant on a Montreal bagel, you'd never go back. :laugh:

Said1 said:
They have one seat in parliament, so obviously people out west ARE voting for them. You dismisal means nothing.

But seriously, if you ever had a Montreal smoked meant on a Montreal bagel, you'd never go back. :laugh:
Sexual inuendo won't attract me to the dark side! There is nothing like a hot dog nestled in white buns!

rtwngAvngr said:
So discussing the questionable establishment of israel, and the actual fascist nature of talmudic teachings/noahidism is anti-semitic?

Dude, jews say they're god's chosen people. It' their religion. It's a racist religion. If you can't see that, you're brainwashed.

Sorry to break this news to you - it's not the Jews who say they're God's Chosen people - it is GOD.....

He did this thru Abraham - if you don't like it, take it up with him...

-Cp said:
Sorry to break this news to you - it's not the Jews who say they're God's Chosen people - it is GOD.....

He did this thru Abraham - if you don't like it, take it up with him...

For god's sake Jesus was Jewish....

Forum List

Back