World of Warcraft

NightTrain

VIP Member
Aug 29, 2003
Wasilla, Alaska
Just placed an order with my little bride, she's going to bring home a copy of this for me.

Supposed to be better than Star Wars Galaxies, according to reports I've gotten from my old playing buddies who ditched SWG in favor of WoW.

Anyone played this one yet?

Just a few murmers from friends that could pull themselves away from the moniter long enough to grab a starbucks and see National Treasure.

They said that it was addictive, but wouldn't put it about SC or Diablo 1 or 2.
They said they liked it best of all the WC games though... and they haven't even been playing it for two days yet...

I'm hopelessly addicted!

Man, the graphics are very very good, and there's an unbelievable amount of different paths to take in developing your character.

If anyone is going to buy it, I'm on the Bloodhoof realm... it's an East Coast server.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Complete coverage on Warcraft!
Also, check out my game preview section.
PM me if you want some info on new or old games, and I'll post it there.
World of Warcraft
Aww crap, now I wanna get the game and play....it looks like my kind of game, but it seems every time I get into one of these, the people I enjoy playing with end up quitting for whatever reason.

CSM said:
Aww crap, now I wanna get the game and play....it looks like my kind of game, but it seems every time I get into one of these, the people I enjoy playing with end up quitting for whatever reason.

I play with a good group of people that I met in Star Wars. Most are American players, got a couple Canadians, one Brit and a couple from Germany.

After a quick, nasty and very public spat I had with one of the Germans a while back, everyone avoids discussing politics... :laugh: Real good group of guys and girls in the guild I'm in.

If you're going to buy it, CSM, look me up and I'll help you get started. My handle there is NightTrain, naturally :D

I've got a mage named Arcturus on the Alleria server (Central time zone, high pop) and I'm making a guild called "Evil Conservatives" if I can get enough people. If you have a character in this realm and give me your character name, I'll 'friend' you and invite you to sign the charter should I find 9 people who want to join. Currently, the mage is lvl 30.

Forum List

Back